`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dez Bryant Rookie auto 1 / 1 and Bo Jackson 2008 Auto

Dez Bryant Rookie auto 1 / 1 and Bo Jackson 2008 Auto
I have a Bo jackson auto from 2008 Sp Rookie Edition, card number 405. Up to this point Beckett did not list any price for the card and it was just blank in the issues. Well now its worse,...now they took the card completely out of the monthly issue! Now am i to be lead to be leave that this card is to scarce to price after 4 years!!!??? 4 YEARS!!!??? The card is NOT numbered so it can not have that crazy of a limited print so whats the problem!!!???? Now when i go to look for the card in the magazine it is as if the card dose not exist! I just do not understand. I was going to trade it and went to show the guy in the issue that Beckett still has not shown a price of it just to look foolish because they simply just removed it! This seems unfair that just because Beckett hasn't priced it,...( after 4 years!!!!)...they simply just completely remove the card as if it dose not exist! Can anyone tell me anything about the card please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other thing i had a question on is how would i price this Dez Bryant Expo Auto 1 of 1?? Or what trade value would be good on it

I guess the thread of "Hello my name is Matt" is more Appealing...he posted after me and has had numerous responses and reads. Thanks All
[Image: 2011-12-20_03-36-01_986.jpg][Image: 2011-12-20_04-13-55_145.jpg][Image: 2011-12-20_04-14-06_928.jpg]

RE: Bo Jackson Auto 2008 and Dez Bryant 1 of 1 Rookie auto
Can anyone see the pics at least tell me that

now we can before it was not working as to the value its still not stated and at this point probably will not be(but it is listed in the online guide) but a cards really only worth what someone else is willing to pay I would suggest putting on ebay with a reserve price set at the min you would take for this card and if you dont want to sell it but just know its value then set the min at some insanely high price so nobodies bidding reaches it but can still give you an idea of its worth same goes for your 1/1
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

Thank you

your welcome
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Dez Bryant Rookie auto 1 / 1 and Bo Jackson 2008 Auto
sweet Dez Smile are you from Canada ??? or did you pick that up on da'bay ???

Sweet Bo....is it for trade?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

i have no value on the Bo cant really say id trade

(12-20-2011, 11:36 AM)numberedlowwheretogo Wrote: i have no value on the Bo cant really say id trade
What year/ set/ card number is it? Ill try to find it...
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

When i get ANY information on the Bo auto i will trade it or sell it. But untill i do i will keep looking for answers. I am really not attached to the card, but i would like to understand it first before just letting it go.

And the Dez Bryant just sold

Its from 2008 Sp Rookie Edition Autos- Card number 405

[Image: 2011-12-20_03-36-12_703.jpg]