Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions please did i get a good deal?

Opinions please did i get a good deal?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290647894610?ssP...1497.l2649
either way i think im happy with it im working on getting some of this years top 49er players in auto and/or relic cards etc just wonder how good a deal i got or if it was a bad deal
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Opinions please did i get a good deal?
(12-20-2011, 01:05 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290647894610?ssP...1497.l2649
either way i think im happy with it im working on getting some of this years top 49er players in auto and/or relic cards etc just wonder how good a deal i got or if it was a bad deal
I think you could have gotten for a little cheaper. Although he is having a good season. I would not have paid THAT much for it.

lol your prob right prob let my desire to just have it cloud my judgement on its worth but since i prob will not resell i guess its ok i did get the seller to come down from the 35 they wanted
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(12-20-2011, 01:16 AM)keaponlaffin Wrote: lol your prob right prob let my desire to just have it cloud my judgement on its worth but since i prob will not resell i guess its ok i did get the seller to come down from the 35 they wanted
Hey, I have paid for a few Rice cards in my years lol......
But if it's PC and will never see another persons hands and as long as you are happy. What does it matter what anyone thinks Smile

(12-20-2011, 01:25 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Hey, I have paid for a few Rice cards in my years lol......
But if it's PC and will never see another persons hands and as long as you are happy. What does it matter what anyone thinks Smile
I agree... you overpaid a bit, but hey, if you are happy with it... and it is living in your PC... it is WORTH what you want it to be worth...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Its the only one Ive seen on ebay. I think you did great!
The next one you see will prolly go for more... Good buy.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]