`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be happy with this replacement?

RE: Would you be happy with this replacement?
I can't believe they have no Murphy auto cards lying around.

(12-19-2011, 09:48 PM)natejeffries Wrote: I can't believe they have no Murphy auto cards lying around.
this.

I'd be fairly ticked. at least they didn't send you a total junk card and it is something you can trade. but still if I pay for something I'd like to get what I paid for and as someone who does plan on picking up a murphy auto sometime I'd be bummed
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Yeah, I would want the Murphy also. If it was a Red Sox card it would of been a little closer for me, but the only way it would change my opinion is if it was a "WS bloody sock" card. lol
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

Definately would want the Murphy. Way too much of this from Topps. If you aren't going to make the card don't put it in the darn product. Sorry, they should be giving people some choice as to redemptions .
Alot of people buy these for their pc's on line and don't want some guy they don't collect. Has happened to me a couple times this year. I sent the card back to Topps with a letter explaining who I collect and they actually hooked me up.

I'd want the Murphy but would be thankful they sent a decent replacement. This will bring you fair trade.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Well for obvious reasons I would have wanted the Murph and would not have been happy to open my package and see this
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-22-2011, 08:19 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I'd want the Murphy but would be thankful they sent a decent replacement. This will bring you fair trade.
+1!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball