`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wants a laugh?

Who wants a laugh?
Ok so i got a few things in the mail today. (will post them later)
I got 2 out of the 3 items i got in PWE's. The only one in a bubble mailer was a redemption card.
The other 2 were autos.
1 i was charged 2.50 and 2.25 for the other shipping. So i wrote both a message stating how i felt and asked for a partial refund.
One guy abliged and the other lost his cool.
Well we went back and forth on 3 PM's and this was the last one.
I laughed and said if its such a HUGE deal keep it. Will make sure to block him from me.

If you feel what i did is wrong then report me to ebay

Shipping is not .44 i charge shipping to cover fees and i am CHARGED by ebay for shipping as well.
So if i spent 2.00 to get your card to you who makes money the post office that makes you happy to get a card in a 2.00 envelope instead of .64 not .44 is what i paid first off. The post office delivered it and it's mint you got what you paid for. I have reported you to ebay for trying to extort me. IT IS AGAINST ebay policy to tell me i need to refund shipping because i didnt spend what you paid. Where does it say i have to spend what you pay. Where is my money for gas going to post office. Where is me asking you for more money for a card that you paid less then half of what's it worth. Is that fair. You charge 3.00 that's 3.00 for shipping do you spend 3.00 every card you ship???????
I am not refunding you 1.75 because i didnt spend it on shipping. That is ridiuclous and like i said you have been reported to ebay for attempted extortion. you want to leave bad feedback then i have the option to take you to court over it and the way you have acted i will. Please do not bid on my items i will not waste more time looking for dolphins stuff which i was for you as i see what kind of person you are. Enjoy your MINT card. Have a happy holiday

BTW the card isnt mint it has soft corners and a little chipping. So yea.

Will post my mail later.

LMK what you guys think on this as well. What would ebay do to me if he isnt blowing smoke on the shipping thing?
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: Who wants a laugh?
Ebay won't do a damn thing to you, they love their buyers. Just leave him some negative feedback and block him from bidding on anything of yours.

If he continues to harass you, let him know you'll be calling the local PD to report him for harassment. (this sounds harsh, but I've actually had to do it with an ebay seller before)

And sorry about your card!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Yeah eBay won't do anything to you personally I'd be an SSS about it and leave bad feedback but only before I reported the card as not as described and got a full refund for it being chipped with soft corners since he is saying it's mint but hey that's just me
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Thanks. Yea i figured as much. The card is the 1st one i have seen since i started my all time dolphins auto search paid almost 9 total and he goes ballistic. Oh well live and learn. I blocked him so done thier. Just makes me laugh how someone gets so upset over little things.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-19-2011, 05:45 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Ebay won't do a damn thing to you, they love their buyers. Just leave him some negative feedback and block him from bidding on anything of yours.

If he continues to harass you, let him know you'll be calling the local PD to report him for harassment. (this sounds harsh, but I've actually had to do it with an ebay seller before)

Pay no attention to the guy who hasn't posted on a board in like 3 months or so Smile

(Which would be ME)

+1

(12-19-2011, 05:45 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Ebay won't do a damn thing to you, they love their buyers. Just leave him some negative feedback and block him from bidding on anything of yours.

Yeah see I saw this response ad thought you was the seller. Then I read and you was the buyer.

Id report it to ebay as a item not as described and go after a refund or PARTIAL at least. I would deff. leave them neg feedback.

ya well if he wants to play dirtyn then fine do what lump suggested, cant get any better advice then that
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I always knew you were an extortionist lol. That guy is way in the wrong, one for shipping in a PWE and two for reacting like that, slap the dunce hat on him.

If he charged you over 2 bucks for shipping and mailed it in a PWE, he is wrong. I could care less what his ebay fees are, they are not a part of the shipping and handling fee. What you do is you nail him on the stars when it comes to the price of shipping. Trust me, this IS something ebay keeps a close eye on. If there are too many low ratings on his shipping, ebay usually frowns upon it. BTW I had to laugh at that seller's infantile response. If that had been me, I would have made him cry, but that's just me...I like to make em cry
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]