`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying eBay re-sellers!!!

Annoying eBay re-sellers!!!
Last year when I need some cash, I sold some of my favorite Oshie patches and some others to a guy in North Dakota. In the last few weeks he listed most of them on the bay and I was able to win some of them back. However, there were two patches that I really didn't want to sell in the first place that he listed as well. I was winning them both for a fair price ($15ish) each. I got sniped at the last second on them both and got neither of them back. So yesterday I noticed that whoever bought them only did so to throw them back up on the bay for outrageous prices:

08/09 UD Ice Fresh Threads Patch /25 - Bought for $14.27, trying to resell for $59.99

08/09 Ultimate Debut Threads Patch/50 - Bought for $17.50, trying to resell for $79.99

Really love that I was jipped out of some PC cards to a guy who just wanted to re-sell for over BV and 3-4x the market value. Would have been different if I was outbid by someone who actually wanted the cards for their PC.

RE: Annoying eBay re-sellers!!!
yep happens every day it stinks
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

that is a bummer

is it BO or is it starting bid at that price?
found the guy he has like 5 TJ cards listed....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Bad luck man. I hate when people do that. One word. KARMA.

I do have his 2008-09 Upper Deck Rookie Materials Jersey if you are interested.

bonnev659 - I don't like to be a whiner, but it's just lame Sad

bguzowski16 - Hey I declined your offer for now....I'm going to wait until after the new year to do any new trades. The 2nd or 3rd week of Jan I should be buying a few boxes and I'll probably get the Hockey OPG back at that time as well. I have the Rookie Materials, but could use a copy of the Young Guns. Seems like every time I trade of buy a YG RC of Oshie, it always arrives with some kinda ding on it.