`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New week and ready to kick it off w/some more trading

RE: New week and ready to kick it off w/some more trading
(12-23-2011, 10:46 PM)ft28jags Wrote: man long time no see or trade. How are you?

Been pretty busy. Between work and my (kinda) new granddaughter, I been tied up. As far as cards, well, I ended up meeting someone on another board, from New Hampshire, who had a TON of Buffalo Bills memorabilia, most of it autographed. I traded all my non-Bills cards, an old laptop and about 300 bucks (most to help pay for shipping) for stuff ranging from signed 8x10's, 16x20's, game used balls, autographed jersey (one is a game work signed jersey)smini helmets, full size helmets ( 2 authentic), cleats, gloves, etc. You can see them all here:

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/G...?start=all

The Eric Moulds auto cleats I bought off ebay, as well as the game worn Schobel 50th jersey, the Bledsoe gamer jersey and the Nate Clements authentic signed jersey Smile
Wink 
That's some fantastic stuff. I think bills wise the coolest thing I presently have is a Kelly largest dual auto from fleet in my bucket besides the black Friday dareus. Been trading pretty well lately
(12-24-2011, 11:30 PM)timb69 Wrote: Been pretty busy. Between work and my (kinda) new granddaughter, I been tied up. As far as cards, well, I ended up meeting someone on another board, from New Hampshire, who had a TON of Buffalo Bills memorabilia, most of it autographed. I traded all my non-Bills cards, an old laptop and about 300 bucks (most to help pay for shipping) for stuff ranging from signed 8x10's, 16x20's, game used balls, autographed jersey (one is a game work signed jersey)smini helmets, full size helmets ( 2 authentic), cleats, gloves, etc. You can see them all here:

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/G...?start=all

The Eric Moulds auto cleats I bought off ebay, as well as the game worn Schobel 50th jersey, the Bledsoe gamer jersey and the Nate Clements authentic signed jersey Smile
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Sent pm lmk
Dang. Tim long time no see man , been forever seems like.
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

likewise
(12-25-2011, 01:10 AM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: Sent pm lmk
Dang. Tim long time no see man , been forever seems like.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Back online
My Flickr

As always nice stuff!! pm coming your way shortly! JK
****JK's BUCKET****

[Image: OgletreeBanner-1.gif]

interested in :

2006 Exquisite Brandon Marshall 3 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 135/225
2008 Playoff Dan Marino Silver Signatures Auto
2009 Topps Platinum Dan Marino Auto Jsy #d 95/110

everything in bucket is for trade... if its not in org let me know and i will add it

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-25-2011, 01:01 AM)ft28jags Wrote: That's some fantastic stuff. I think bills wise the coolest thing I presently have is a Kelly largest dual auto from fleet in my bucket besides the black Friday dareus. Been trading pretty well lately
Oh wait, I do have some stuff. I dropped about $1200 bucks on 2011 Topps Platinum. Nicest pull was a triple auto #'d to /10 of Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, and Marcell Dareus. Also a nice 3 color patch/auto of Darren McFadden #'d to /30

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/G...m%20Break/

No super huge pulls to make any money back, which suxxors.

The triple auto sounds sweet. Wax has gone up but pulling scrubs is also happening more
(12-25-2011, 07:18 PM)timb69 Wrote: Oh wait, I do have some stuff. I dropped about $1200 bucks on 2011 Topps Platinum. Nicest pull was a triple auto #'d to /10 of Julio Jones, Mark Ingram, and Marcell Dareus. Also a nice 3 color patch/auto of Darren McFadden #'d to /30

http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g267/G...m%20Break/

No super huge pulls to make any money back, which suxxors.
My Flickr

pm sent
(12-25-2011, 06:27 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: interested in :

2006 Exquisite Brandon Marshall 3 Clr RC Auto Patch #d 135/225
2008 Playoff Dan Marino Silver Signatures Auto
2009 Topps Platinum Dan Marino Auto Jsy #d 95/110

everything in bucket is for trade... if its not in org let me know and i will add it
My Flickr