`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Sterling

Bowman Sterling
Worth it or not? Your thoughts. Seems like it has a lot on nobodies in it so even if you got a 1of1 it might not even be worth much. I remember a few years ago i bought a box of bowman sterling basketball and even though i got some very low run cards they were nobodies. I watched a print plate on ebay not even get an opening bid of .99cents. Am I missing something it seems very expensive for what you can get of course you could get a 1/1 of a star player but what are the odds of that? Your going to get a few low run cards if your lucky then on top of that they would have to be star players to be worth much.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Bowman Sterling
the demarco murray pulsar refractors are going for 150-175 easy and he is injured so ya i would say it is worth it since they still got plenty of other stars doing well.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Well the guy with the Arian Foster superfractor 1/1 auto has already turned down $450.... :-(

but what about all the misses even if you pull the one you mentioned it still does not even pay for the box I hate not getting something that is worth something either to my own collection that i want to keep or something to sell to get more money to buy more cards lol good example of not worth it is the Leaf Ultimate Draft cards i got neither something i would bother trying to sell and didnt get something i necessarily want to keep for my own collection. At least with the 2011 Topps triple threads i opened I got a Frank Gore triple relcic card while not valuable its cool to have because 49ers are my fav team and Gore is an amazing RB
What I got out of the 2 boxes of 2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft
First box 3 cards with a total bgv of 55 eh not impressed not but not sure on the 4th card maybe worth something? 2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft Football Die Cuts Purple #FBBP1 Bilal Powell 3/5
Second box 3 cards total value 37 4th card 2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft Metal Prismatic Red #UDQB Da'Quan Bowers 2/5 if anything maybe this last one might fetch a decent price what are your guys thoughts on these?

these all are perdy decent, but seem to be the only thing hitting most of the time. Maybe switch up on who your buying boxes from and see if your luck gets better.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

thought i was done with leaf ultimate draft based on lack luster 2 boxes i opened but got another one for 68 to good a deal to pass on will post what i get when it arrives