`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a sig....

Making a sig....
Any chance anyone could make me one and/or tell me how to make one? They look really cool. I want one with Verlander, Porcello, Hamilton, and Posey. Thanks for any help.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: Making a sig....
I make them, but it will have to wait until after Christmas.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Can you put me on your list to make one for me also after Christmas ? I'll let you have a few cards for it. Pm me after Christmas if it s cool. Thanks dbrookerd !

Akuz- you got one comin your way tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else needs one, hit up me or my boy dbrookerd, I LOVE THAT MANS STUFF! It is epic!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-18-2011, 11:39 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Akuz- you got one comin your way tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else needs one, hit up me or my boy dbrookerd, I LOVE THAT MANS STUFF! It is epic!
Dude, you rock (in case no one ever tells you that)

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

(12-18-2011, 11:39 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Akuz- you got one comin your way tomorrow afternoon. If anyone else needs one, hit up me or my boy dbrookerd, I LOVE THAT MANS STUFF! It is epic!
Dude, I would love one as well if you're interested in making one. They're sweet.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Swank PM sent!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I'm always down to make banners as well. I made my own and I also made another users on here (can't remember the screen name off the top of my head) but it was with Chase Utley and the Phillies Scoreboard)....if anyone needs one hit me up.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]