`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: players in U of M jerseys!

WTTF: players in U of M jerseys!
Well, now that I'm officially accepted at the Unversity of Michigan (heck yes, who would've thought a year ago I was still going I-L-L-I-N-I lol) I've decided to start a U of M PC. I'm just looking for autos/relics of players in their college jerseys. I know now that theres all these NCAA UD products out, it shouldn't be too difficult. LMK what you've got! Thanks all!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: WTTF: players in U of M jerseys!
congrats man! what are u studying?
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Archeology with a minor in Paleontology. Just a heads up, I should have your end in the mail tomorrow, Tues at the latest. Thanks bro!

I've got this:

2008 Topps Rookie Progression Game Worn Jerseys Quad Bronze Chad Henne/Andre Woodson/Vince Young/Donovan McNabb quad-jersey (blue/white/blue/black) #47/50

Henne is shown in the top left spot in his Michigan uniform, and the jersey swatch appears to be from a game-worn Michigan uniform as well, I believe. Looking for Broncos myself, particularly Tebow, Eric Decker, DeMaryius Thomas, Ed McCaffery and of course Elway. LMK if you've got anything - thanks!

(12-18-2011, 08:32 PM)akcomic Wrote: I've got this:

2008 Topps Rookie Progression Game Worn Jerseys Quad Bronze Chad Henne/Andre Woodson/Vince Young/Donovan McNabb quad-jersey (blue/white/blue/black) #47/50

Henne is shown in the top left spot in his Michigan uniform, and the jersey swatch appears to be from a game-worn Michigan uniform as well, I believe. Looking for Broncos myself, particularly Tebow, Eric Decker, DeMaryius Thomas, Ed McCaffery and of course Elway. LMK if you've got anything - thanks!
eh, I love the card, but I don't have much in terms of Broncos. I've got some low end jsys, and some Tebow RCs (nothing major, they're not even in my org), but feel free to check me. Thanks bro!

bump it!

I have an Adrian Arrington (WR) letterman auto. The Letter is Maize /blue background, but he's in his Saints uni any interest?
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I have a Adrian Arrington Sterling Auto, a David Harris jersey and also a Brady/Breaston Insert if interested.
[Image: braunsig.png]

(12-22-2011, 12:01 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I have an Adrian Arrington (WR) letterman auto. The Letter is Maize /blue background, but he's in his Saints uni any interest?
No thanks bro, but thanks for letting me know!
(12-22-2011, 03:48 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: I have a Adrian Arrington Sterling Auto, a David Harris jersey and also a Brady/Breaston Insert if interested.
offer sent bro