`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk lot FS going for 10 cents per card with list of stars

Bulk lot FS going for 10 cents per card with list of stars
I recently bought a collection of 175,000 cards an have been going through it, trying to make it smaller. I've pulled a lot of 400 RCs, inserts, refractors, parallels, etc. from mid-1990s to 2009. I'm selling them for 10 cents apiece (that's $40.00 for 400 cards). Most of the cards will book between 50 cents and $4, but some will be higher.

Some of the names in this lot are Mark Brunell, Steve McNair, Shaun Alexander, Eddie George, Randy Moss, Warrick Dunn, Calvin Johnson, Chris Cooley, Vincent Jackson, Edgerrin James, Ray Lewis, etc.

Again, most of these cards will book between 50 cents and $4, but a few will be higher. There are too many cards to take pictures and too many cards to price individually, but I've tried to list as many things about this lot as possible. Don't ask a total BV because I'm not going to and have not been able to sit down and look up each of these cards.

I've also got a 200 count baseball lot that's going to be sold for $20 (10 cents apiece. Some of those names include Vlad Guerrero, Frank Thomas, Craig Biggio, John Smoltz, Jim Thome, Madison Bumgarner, Miguel Cabrera and others.

If you're interested in either one, please let me know. I'll pay for priority shipping if both lots are bought together. Also, if both lots are bought together, I'll knock off $15 (it would be $45 plus free shipping if both lots are wanted). If it sells tonight (Sunday) or Monday, it could be there by Christmas.

Thanks again.