`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally got one!

RE: Finally got one!
(12-18-2011, 06:29 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: geez just checked out both their stuff it isnt going cheap, but then again both them having great years with no injuries so far bad enough to take em out for long.

thanks, they are really cool and as far as i can tell hard to come by

the hankerson that was with that playboy gal?

nm, that was hank basset, which hankerson you talking about?
I am hoping to get some money from Christmas to help me out. I am also going to wait till people move on from gold standard and onto something like Contenders. That is why I am picking up the Crown Royal RPS now.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(12-18-2011, 07:19 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: nice pickup. Im waiting for a nice logo patch to show up. (one up now, will probably throw an offer on it)
was you able to get it?

Oh ya, just so you know, i talked to a guy that is willing to part with a crystal atomic auto for 300 but may do it for 280 or so. I looked it over and its nice and centered enough to get a 9.5 or at least a 9. LMK if your interested and i will give you his details. Im a lil short on it and he is wanted to move it now or grade it and hold till next year
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-18-2011, 09:08 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: was you able to get it?

Oh ya, just so you know, i talked to a guy that is willing to part with a crystal atomic auto for 300 but may do it for 280 or so. I looked it over and its nice and centered enough to get a 9.5 or at least a 9. LMK if your interested and i will give you his details. Im a lil short on it and he is wanted to move it now or grade it and hold till next year
that is WAY too high. That was what it went for before he was injured. Now the stuff goes at about 50% of what it did
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Wow!!! Awesome!!! Seeing you picking up Murray regardless of his injury makes it remind me, and all the success I am having...Wink keep it up!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Wow! Love the Silver auto.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(12-18-2011, 09:23 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: that is WAY too high. That was what it went for before he was injured. Now the stuff goes at about 50% of what it did
I think what it is is people are giving up on him already and trying to make back at least what they put into it. I see alot of cards that now have BIN or set min bids in the range of what they were before he was injured, yet the auctions are going for much less.
(12-18-2011, 09:29 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow!!! Awesome!!! Seeing you picking up Murray regardless of his injury makes it remind me, and all the success I am having...Wink keep it up!!!
thanks man, and yes they gotta ton of good ships for dirt cheap. If he can come back and play like we know he can, alot of people gonna be kicking themselves.
(12-19-2011, 12:41 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Wow! Love the Silver auto.
Thanks you muchoSmile They are some of the nicer looking ones of him so far with the black backgrounds it stands out really well.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.