`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
"Tebowing" contest

RE: "Tebowing" contest
(12-20-2011, 08:53 AM)msimonds Wrote: Ok, not to be a hater..... but I took the picture of my daughter Tebowing.....

When I yahoo'd "Tebowing," the Santa pic came up.

Duch.... tisk tisk......

LOL

Look at number 14

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/96087...et/page/14
Ok someone asked for a picture of Santa tebowing, I posted one. Did I say I took it? Don't think I did....hmmm, nope I didn't.

Besides, it's obvious who should win this. The first entry, of course.

BTW, I would LOVE to take a picture of Santa tebowing myself, but I'm banned from the mall. Apparently our Santa doubles as the Easter Bunny, and he's mad at me because ...well, he cut me off in the parking lot and I flipped him off. The banning from the mall, well that's a different story

And I don't use Yahoo. I GOOGLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-17-2011, 09:58 PM)msimonds Wrote: [Image: 7abcc534.jpg]

My Daughter Ella.
That is freakin' adorable. Smile

That would be a perfect picture to blow up, and show off in your house.

(12-20-2011, 06:47 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Ok someone asked for a picture of Santa tebowing, I posted one. Did I say I took it? Don't think I did....hmmm, nope I didn't.

Besides, it's obvious who should win this. The first entry, of course.

BTW, I would LOVE to take a picture of Santa tebowing myself, but I'm banned from the mall. Apparently our Santa doubles as the Easter Bunny, and he's mad at me because ...well, he cut me off in the parking lot and I flipped him off. The banning from the mall, well that's a different story

And I don't use Yahoo. I GOOGLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I was just giving ya a hard time.... all in good fun.

Flipping off the easter bunny huh? HAHAHAHAHAA
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

Come on people, your forgetting what Tebowing is. Tebowing is taking a knee and saying a prayer while everyone one else around you is doing something different. The little girl, though so adorable, isnt really tebowing, just taking a knee and praying.

(FYI, This was a sarcastic post, having fun)
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-20-2011, 09:05 PM)msimonds Wrote: I know, I was just giving ya a hard time.... all in good fun.

Flipping off the easter bunny huh? HAHAHAHAHAA
BTW go back to my original posting and read my disclaimer LOL
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-19-2011, 08:25 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: [Image: tumblr_lul3h3ooH21r5ubj1o1_500_original_..._image.jpg]

(Disclaimer: This is not actually Santa Claus. This is not actually Mrs. Claus. This was not actually taken by me, but was actually taken by a midget using a Sailor Moon Magical Sparkle Camera with optional Moon Prism Power Wide Angle Lens. Or, if you wish, Google it. *Photo copyright 2011. All rights reserved. Photo may not be used for any illicit purposes, especially a tebowing photo contest. Punishable by law or having to root for the Crimson Tide)
LMAO!
(12-20-2011, 09:12 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Come on people, your forgetting what Tebowing is. Tebowing is taking a knee and saying a prayer while everyone one else around you is doing something different. The little girl, though so adorable, isnt really tebowing, just taking a knee and praying.

(FYI, This was a sarcastic post, having fun)

I think my daughter was praying for another friggin pillow pet!!!, She already has 13!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

last day today to post
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

uppies for our Packer fan
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Uh guess who forgot to have their girlfriend take a picture? Guess that means the little girl wins.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

(12-21-2011, 10:28 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Uh guess who forgot to have their girlfriend take a picture? Guess that means the little girl wins.
couldnt hurt
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP