`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back! =) Looking for Chris Culliver

I'm back! =) Looking for Chris Culliver
Wassup everyone, have been really busy with school but now that I have some free-time I’m really excited to be a bit more active on here =) Miss all my old Beckett buddies, hope all is well with you all. And hello to all of the newer members! lol

Also, have been after a new task and can really use some help. I have been really focused on collecting 49ers Rookie 3rd Round CB Chris Culliver from SCU and would love to add some RC's I need. He only has 30 cards total in existence and I have 15/30-50%. Here is the list of the ones I need below. Would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much!! Let me know what you have and hopefully we can work something out. Really appreciate it!

Absolute Memorabilia Retail /299(DULL)
Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Black /25
Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Blue /100
Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Gold /25
Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum Red
Crown Royale Base
Crown Royale Gold /25
Crown Royale Green /10
Gold Standard Platinum Gold /25
Gold Standard Black Gold /10
Threads Base
Threads Gold /100
Threads Platinum /25
Rookies and Stars Gold
Rookies and Stars Longevity Sapphire /75
[Image: CRABTREEBANNER.jpg]
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

RE: I'm back!!! =) Also can really use some help
nice to see you my friend.cool to hear your doing well and on a new challenge. i will keep an eye out bro.
your boys are killin it this year
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(12-17-2011, 06:23 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: nice to see you my friend.cool to hear your doing well and on a new challenge. i will keep an eye out bro.
your boys are killin it this year
Really appreciate it as always Jeff! And they sure have, feels great it's been quite a while. Was getting really tired of coming home after every home game for years pissed off lol.
Also just noticed i posted this on the trading section, meant to post it on the main footall forum so more people see it. Any way it can be moved? Or sould i re-post it there? Figured it would also be nice so i can post sans and keep updating it. Appreciate it everyone!
Collecting Michael Crabtree, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Kyle Williams, LaMichael James, Aldon Smith & other Current 49ers.

(12-17-2011, 06:53 PM)dloegsw Wrote: Really appreciate it as always Jeff! And they sure have, feels great it's been quite a while. Was getting really tired of coming home after every home game for years pissed off lol.
Also just noticed i posted this on the trading section, meant to post it on the main footall forum so more people see it. Any way it can be moved? Or sould i re-post it there? Figured it would also be nice so i can post sans and keep updating it. Appreciate it everyone!
Nice to see you back buddy. The only way you can do it is to hit edit on the first post, then delete it.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-17-2011, 07:30 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Nice to see you back buddy. The only way you can do it is to hit edit on the first post, then delete it.
You too Gonzo! Hope all is well buddy, and ok i'll just leave it here than. Appreciate it, btw I absolutely LOVE Larry Grant from your Ohio State Buckeyes. Sucks Willis went down, we desperatly need him come playoff time but Grant has done a wonderful job in his absence.

anyone?

RE: I'm back! =) Looking for Chris Culliver
Hey man its great 2 have ya back i took awhile away as well. Our Niners are doing absolutely awesome this year. Im trying 2 get back in the swing of trading again been extremely wrapped up in home life lol. But im loving forward 2 seeing the Niners going far in the playoffs.
Photobucket