`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to trade this MJ for the right Card(s)

RE: looking to trade this MJ for the right Card(s)
(12-17-2011, 01:56 PM)oumike83 Wrote: Gold/150 VHTG!!!
[Image: img309.jpg]

[Image: img310.jpg]

[Image: img311.jpg]

[Image: img312.jpg]

JLMK if u have any SOONERS!!! Griffin or football
please check me for the MJ Erving Dual I am very interested
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Hey Garnett, didnt see anything for the Jordan, jlmk if u have anyone from my sig. Thanks mike

ooooh. I have bradford mosaic refractor....but that is going to be even tougher to get than your jordan. Also have the xfractor which has a bit of value. Obviously have some APs as well. Nothing that matches up one for one, but if youd take a bradford and AP, we may be able to make it work.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I've yet to pull one of those /150 dual game materials from 09-10 UD and I've bought at least a dozen blasters and/or boxes with at least one guaranteed GU hit. I refuse to believe they exist haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-21-2011, 12:13 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: ooooh. I have bradford mosaic refractor....but that is going to be even tougher to get than your jordan. Also have the xfractor which has a bit of value. Obviously have some APs as well. Nothing that matches up one for one, but if youd take a bradford and AP, we may be able to make it work.
Hey i checked ur org and didnt see any Bradfords. if u have some stuff that might possibly be for trade, scanned please send them to me. Thanks bud. Also i did like a few of ur APs. Its just gonna be tuff to trade that Jordan. Really was just seeing if I would get an offer that would blow me away lol Later bro

(12-21-2011, 08:41 PM)oumike83 Wrote: Hey i checked ur org and didnt see any Bradfords. if u have some stuff that might possibly be for trade, scanned please send them to me. Thanks bud. Also i did like a few of ur APs. Its just gonna be tuff to trade that Jordan. Really was just seeing if I would get an offer that would blow me away lol Later bro
They are in there just not marked for trade...i was gonna shoot you an offer but didnt see the jordan marked for trade.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.