`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two more recent pick ups...what do ya think?
Wink 
Two more recent pick ups...what do ya think?
Well...here are 2 more of my most recent pickups....the first one is for my fiancée's PC and the second one I got because its my first one of him....tell me what you think....(0:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190609907813?ssP...1497.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270867898045?ssP...1497.l2649
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

RE: Two more recent pick ups...what do ya think?
I can't really tell who's got the better PC. Both cards are monsters! Big Grin Awesome pickups.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(12-16-2011, 07:34 PM)nineof Wrote: I can't really tell who's got the better PC. Both cards are monsters! Big Grin Awesome pickups.
Thanks....have to try and catch her up to me quick....(0:
Had sooooooo many cowboys in my collection that I gave her a nice start
Bucket

Well Im depressed now. Somehow I missed that Maclin card. Congrats though as they are both very nice!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

YOWZERS!!!! Cyber those cards are super sweet Big Grin

(12-16-2011, 07:38 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Well Im depressed now. Somehow I missed that Maclin card. Congrats though as they are both very nice!

BigT
Thank you thank you....sorry I sniped that one from you....(0:
Bucket

two solid cards. the triple looks cheap as a better season and that card is higher imo
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(12-16-2011, 07:41 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: YOWZERS!!!! Cyber those cards are super sweet Big Grin
Thanks t....don't know who has been getting the better cards...her or me and I'm the one buying them all...lol
(12-16-2011, 07:44 PM)ft28jags Wrote: two solid cards. the triple looks cheap as a better season and that card is higher imo
Thanks but jot much compared to what you have for trade....still have not been able to get a trade with you....
Bucket