`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ultra Pro one touch

Ultra Pro one touch
Is the only reason not to use ultra pro one touch when sending cards to be graded is that there a lot more expensive? If I am only sending a few cards in I think I would rather use them rather then card saver 1. I would think it would protect them better and since im not sending in 100 or 100's of cards it wouldnt cost much more. But if there is good reason other then cost to not do this please let me know.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Ultra Pro one touch
I think you HAVE to send in a card saver so the graders can just cut them and wont worry about damaging your cards
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

You can send them in whatever you want, they just recommend card savers for easier access and prevent possible damage removing the card. I've sent in penny sleeves and top loaders and received 9.5s and 10.0s
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

They don't recommend using one-touches because you don't get them back. Use a penny sleeve and toploader and you'll be just fine.

(you can request to get your toploaders back...but I've heard reports that even when the box is checked the loaders haven't returned)
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I think I'm with you on this one. I would just send it in the one touch but make sure its secure. My problem with the penny sleeves and card savers and such is that I have to get it in there without catching a corner of the card on something. That happens all the time with penny sleeves. Id rather not chance it. Plus how in the world is somebody going to damage your card taking out of a one touch?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(12-16-2011, 11:53 AM)nthnoak Wrote: I think I'm with you on this one. I would just send it in the one touch but make sure its secure. My problem with the penny sleeves and card savers and such is that I have to get it in there without catching a corner of the card on something. That happens all the time with penny sleeves. Id rather not chance it. Plus how in the world is somebody going to damage your card taking out of a one touch?
I am sure they will find a way...Smile I am a little scared to send all my cards in...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

thanks for the responses i agree nthnoak who would damage a card taking it out of a one touch? Dont think I would want to send my cards to a grading company that coudnt do something that simple and bgs is one of the best if not the best so i think they can handle it as far as getting the holder back if i dont get them back thats something i can live with its not like the $50 each or something
[Image: 49ers.jpg]