`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Authentic Diamond Dodgers team card NICE

Authentic Diamond Dodgers team card NICE
I just received my authentic diamond dodger team card. Topps even packed it in a heavy duty plastic case. What an awesome card. I wish I had the money to buy all 660 in the set. The diamond in the card is actually a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I figured I would be lucky if it was just a chip. And I got the card by entering a code in the diamnond card giveaway. I guess there are a few cards worth getting from the giveaway besides the 52 Mantle.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: Authentic Diamond Dodgers team card NICE
Yep, they are a very nice quality card (and a nice quality case it came in). I've got the James Loney myself (pics somewhere else here on the boards).

Next year topps is supposedly going with "gold" as thier theme....wonder if they will be embedding a tiny gold nugget in promo cards Smile

There is gold leafing on cards and gold coins in next years cards. There was a preview of them on the Beckett home peg, go checkit out ! I can not wait until net year.

(12-16-2011, 01:26 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: There is gold leafing on cards and gold coins in next years cards. There was a preview of them on the Beckett home peg, go checkit out ! I can not wait until net year.
I did already read it...Thats the regular inserts/wrapper redemption...

I was referring to what I would expect to be the "Gold Giveaway" equivilent to this years Diamond Giveaway cards.