`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crown Royale and Triple Threads

Crown Royale and Triple Threads
Cracked a couple of boxes of each - is anyone out there chasing these base, insert and/or parallel sets?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Crown Royale and Triple Threads
Any nice bears?
(12-15-2011, 10:51 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Cracked a couple of boxes of each - is anyone out there chasing these base, insert and/or parallel sets?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(12-15-2011, 10:51 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Cracked a couple of boxes of each - is anyone out there chasing these base, insert and/or parallel sets?
what did you get? i just saw that you are interested in my andre johnson auto...

(12-15-2011, 10:52 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Any nice bears?
Unfortunately, no. You know those would be hard to grab off me!!!
How bad is this playoff run looking for us, huh?
(12-15-2011, 10:53 PM)snailmonk Wrote: what did you get? i just saw that you are interested in my andre johnson auto...
Didn't really hit anything great today, pulled a sweet 4 color auto of Todman from Gold Standard, Joe Montana jsy from TTT, and the Royale was a donation to the LCS. I have a ton of stuff though so take a look through my org and see if there is something for the Johnson.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Playoffs? Let's talk again next year................
(12-15-2011, 10:57 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Unfortunately, no. You know those would be hard to grab off me!!!
How bad is this playoff run looking for us, huh?

Didn't really hit anything great today, pulled a sweet 4 color auto of Todman from Gold Standard, Joe Montana jsy from TTT, and the Royale was a donation to the LCS. I have a ton of stuff though so take a look through my org and see if there is something for the Johnson.

looking for all VON MILLER
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

Can you name the prints >/100 you got? I like the look of both this year, and wouldnt mind grabbing some short prints

(12-15-2011, 11:16 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Playoffs? Let's talk again next year................
Win against Seahawks and Minnesota, an Atlanta loss and a Dallas loss to Giants and we might get the 6th slot. Keep hope alive brother!
(12-16-2011, 12:30 AM)blaze92585 Wrote: Can you name the prints >/100 you got? I like the look of both this year, and wouldnt mind grabbing some short prints
Quite a few I believe, I'll send open offer.

Always but with everyone hurt we would look rough even if we made it. This just isn't the year for us sadly.
(12-16-2011, 12:36 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Win against Seahawks and Minnesota, an Atlanta loss and a Dallas loss to Giants and we might get the 6th slot. Keep hope alive brother!

Quite a few I believe, I'll send open offer.

Looking for the Jaiquawn Jarrett's that are numbered /25 and /10
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]