`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
organize function question

organize function question
So I've started the task of entering all of my childhood cards (now my son's) into organize... I just added 1993 leaf, close to 200 cards. Is there any way that I can, in the trade layout, fill the "have" and "trade" sections rather than going one at a time? Any other tips to large quantity input would be great. Thanks!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: organize function question
Go to the trade view, then click on each card you have (or click on the whole column for "select all" or "select collection") then click on the "have" column and enter "1" at the prompt.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(12-15-2011, 09:39 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Go to the trade view, then click on each card you have (or click on the whole column for "select all" or "select collection") then click on the "have" column and enter "1" at the prompt.
All be dang. I had to switch from IE to Firefox, but now it works! Great tip...thanks!

Well, my cards are now at least organized into Brands. Time to go down to the year level and numerically order starting with my smalled collections: Classic, Pacific (would appear to be all Nolan Ryan's), older Bowman, and various cereal inserts. Ha. Funny.