`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Low For Topps Redemption Program?

New Low For Topps Redemption Program?
As the title suggests is this a new low for Topps' redemption program?

I received an email about two months ago saying that the delivery for my redemption for a Matt Harvey Green Refractor Bowman Platinum Autograph would be delayed and if I wanted to keep with that card or take a replacement. I decided to take a replacement instead, as I do not particularly like prospect cards. So, maybe for once I would receive a good replacement.

I was told that the replacement would be sent out immediately, two months have passed and I have heard nothing about the replacement until today. They sent it to another house, not just another house on the street a completely different house in another province. They sent it to my old house I used to have on file. The thing is I changed that address over two years ago when I moved from the East Coast to Toronto. At the time when I entered the redemption code it was about 2 years exactly since I changed my address. I have entered redemption codes before that one and after that one and I have received those or a replacement to the correct address so god knows what happened.

Anyway, I was quite disappointed in them. Luckily for me I know the people who now live at my old place and they called me and told me a package arrived. I told them to open it up and there was a letter saying the enclosed card was the replacement for the Harvey. The card they sent me instead was a 2009 Topps 206 Framed Auto Clayton Kershaw. At least I was very happy with the card they sent in replacement.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: New Low For Topps Redemption Program?
Dude that is a sweet replacement. I would not be upset about that in the least. Lucky for you, you knew the people in your old house.

Topps pulled exact same sh*t on me too. I redeemed something, and it shows delivered, someone signed for it, but I have no idea who the person is. Topps told me once someone signed for an item, they are freed from any responsibility. They wouldn't even tell me the address they shipped the card to. I have to beg for the CSR to open an investigation with USPS, since only sender can ask for investigation. I made a trip to my condo I used to live 2 years ago, and talked to the concierge, and they actually have the package waiting. The whole process took more than two month, and numerous phone call to Topps & post office, to figure out the big mess. Topps never apologize for the wrong address & the big mess they created. I find it funny that I have to beg for something they owe me. It's a shame!

Sounds to me like anytime you move its time to create a new topps account...

thats a great replacement. I got two of those emails. I ddnt bother calling cuz i figured the replacement would suck but i think ill call now. i actually got an email about the same harvey card and another email about a machado auto . maybe ill replace both of them now, thanks for sharing. Hopefully they send mine to the right house lol

I had the same thing happen once. They mailed to my old address even though my account with them was all updated with the new.

I think what may be going on is Topps is not updating your shipping address with Tri-star fulfillment.
It's possible. Or the guy that does these replacements computer has not gotten updated shipping info.

topps CONTINUES! to do the same, they keep shipping to my old address!!!! i changed it two years ago and they continue shipping there..luckily i still have family living there and they just call me whenever i get something in the mail, so i can go pick it up.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(12-15-2011, 06:05 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: topps CONTINUES! to do the same, they keep shipping to my old address!!!! i changed it two years ago and they continue shipping there..luckily i still have family living there and they just call me whenever i get something in the mail, so i can go pick it up.
I would demand to speak to the CEO.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-15-2011, 09:28 AM)ThomasAA23 Wrote: The card they sent me instead was a 2009 Topps 206 Framed Auto Clayton Kershaw. At least I was very happy with the card they sent in replacement.
Dude, I'll Take it if you don't want it!