`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice replacement redemption thank you panini

Nice replacement redemption thank you panini
I pulled a redemption for an Amare Stoudemire Production Line Auto /10 out of I think Panini Threads earlier this year. I liked the idea of a Stoudemire auto /10, but I was only going to use it for trade bait.

I called them back in October about getting a replacement, and was told that they would look into it. After not hearing anything for a month I called them back again, and was lucky enough to get the CSM (Theresa). She told me that she would look into it, and get back to me. I waited a week, and followed up again, and this time she had something for me.

Magic Johnson Absolute Spectrum Auto /25

It was an expired redemption that was never claimed. I immediately told her that I would except this card as a replacement. She also said that she would throw in a few free packs of Crown Royal basketball. Needless to say, I am VERY HAPPY with my replacement. I looked on Ebay, and it seems there has never been a Magic Johnson Absolute auto listed.

This bad boy is FT, but I am only interested in Rose, MJ or Durant. It was put in the mail today, so I should be receiving it by the end of the week. I don't know what value to put on it yet, because I am at work, and I don't know if it listed in the price guide, but I will entertain offers.

Definitely the best redemption experience that I have ever had.

Thanks for looking!

RE: Nice replacement redemption thank you panini
heres the update guys got the card and the packs that they sent me

[Image: DSC01832.jpg]

[Image: DSC01833.jpg]

Sweet magic
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Cant lie that thing is freaking beautiful
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

That and free packs!!!??!!?? Thats waaaay better than an Amare INHO! Nice job Pannini!
I mean that is a super sweet card!! Almost looks 3D. Lets have some more ike that Pannini!

(12-15-2011, 05:58 PM)quavis Wrote: That and free packs!!!??!!?? Thats waaaay better than an Amare INHO! Nice job Pannini!
I mean that is a super sweet card!! Almost looks 3D. Lets have some more ike that Pannini!

We can only hope this type of service starts to become the norm instead of seemingly the exception.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

she is the one that helped me get the correct totally certified kobe auto redemption i pulled. did they send you a full box of the crown royale?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(12-16-2011, 08:14 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: she is the one that helped me get the correct totally certified kobe auto redemption i pulled. did they send you a full box of the crown royale?
nope just 3 packs there were 2 hits in the first 2 packs and then 3 hits in the 3rd so im assuming this was a hot box only three packs and got 7 hits not to bad.

How long did you wait before you called them? I've been waiting for a redemption for almost 9 months now, and I'm thinking about giving them a call soon. Although, I have read stories of people waiting for 1-2 years for a redemption.

Awesome card you really did much better with the replacement.