`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last day of school I want to trade.. ~scans~

RE: Last day of school I want to trade.. ~scans~
(12-15-2011, 12:10 AM)yankees_pride Wrote: Thank you for your kind words and advice. I don't care a whole lot for selling value as I like to trade more then anything. I'm not looking for any crazy Jeter auto,just an auto. I wasn't saying that I would be able to trade the grif straight up for one either. A jeter auto is on my bucket list and I hope to get one one day.

Derek this is the grif you sold Dan. He traded it to Matt who took it out of the slab and traded it to me. So it has been around more than a .10$ w#0&£. I don't mind hanging on to it for a while either. I just put it out there to see what was available.
Well if you trade it to me I will keep it for awhile. I like his auto and thats why I was trading in your favor for a non Auto card I don't actually need as I have one already. If you don't wanna let it go check me for the Cano Auto.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Not sure I have what you want but PM me if so

Could use the Cognac Teheran, one of the Lipka autos, and maybe the Jurrjens GU
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

(12-14-2011, 09:02 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: interested in the lindor/lopes dual, khris davis and hudson. i still have the santana blue and i also have a triple auto of yankee prospects including nunez
i was talking about the dan hudson marquee
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Interested in the leather Wilson, and the Chipper jones jersey. thanks!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

(12-15-2011, 12:14 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Interested in the leather Wilson, and the Chipper jones jersey. thanks!
Nice Jordan Auto

Check me for the butler if still there
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Keep looking Jesse. Someone out there will have an auto and will trade it. Its not impossible. I didn't think i'd get offered a manny auto but it eventually came through. Not comparing the two but people trade bv for bv. Jeter or griffey, I wouldn't trade more because of who they are. Good Luck.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-16-2011, 09:32 AM)talkntribe Wrote: Keep looking Jesse. Someone out there will have an auto and will trade it. Its not impossible. I didn't think i'd get offered a manny auto but it eventually came through. Not comparing the two but people trade bv for bv. Jeter or griffey, I wouldn't trade more because of who they are. Good Luck.
The difference was I was trading him a higher dollar card but it did not have his auto on it. He wants a Jeter Auto for the Griffey Auto. I will say there are not many $120.00 Derek Jeter Auto's as most are $150.00 and up. If he can get a trade for one of those I am happy for him.

To the top

cmb for the griffey,thanks