`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What is the, "Holy Grail" of your collection?

RE: What is the, "Holy Grail" of your collection?
(12-15-2011, 11:11 AM)mju58 Wrote: He's a great guy, eh? I meet him the year he was inducted at his House of Rep office. He had people waiting in his office, he told his sec to give him a few minutes. We went in his office and took his time with me. He took the time to talk with me, take a pic or two and sign jersey's for my wife and I, as well as a couple cards. He was incredible. One thing I noticed and was wondering if you did too, is that even though he's less than 6' tall, he has huge hands. Did you shake hands with him?

Anyway, sorry for dipping into the memories but I totally love your helmet!
Thanks man! Yeah, he is a great guy. I briefly met him at a National in Chicago 5-6 years ago when Largent was doing a signing there. Had a couple pics taken, but they came out super blurry as the fellow behind me in line was taking them. But that's alright, I was just thrilled to meet my favorite player. I didn't get a chance to shake hands though with him that I can recall. I usually try to thank the signer, but I don't think I had time in line.
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

My holy grail probably changes from time to time, but landing this rare insert definitely has shot to the top of my football collection, especially since it's in mint condition for all the foil and die cut edges:

[Image: sandersBDHorizontalPremiumCutQuad.jpg]

WOW!!! This is an enjoyable thread. I have a couple I like Alot but nothing compared to what I have seen.
#/50
[Image: img038-1.jpg]

Today...

[Image: 04UltimateCollectionGameJerseyLogoAutographsULSBS.jpg]

[Image: 04LeafLimitedLettermenLM1.jpg]

[Image: 05ExquisiteCollectionEquipmentPadsA.jpg]

(12-17-2011, 01:06 PM)ak11 Wrote: My holy grail probably changes from time to time, but landing this rare insert definitely has shot to the top of my football collection, especially since it's in mint condition for all the foil and die cut edges:

[Image: sandersBDHorizontalPremiumCutQuad.jpg]
That is a tough insert to find! Congrats!

(12-14-2011, 01:39 PM)SandersAPcollector Wrote: I love to see what people have in their collection and which card is their most precious one so....

Here's mine
[Image: 2134e1bf-2-1.jpg]

My two favorite players and it's the only card of AD and Barry Sanders together in AD's rookie season!!
Nice card!

(12-16-2011, 12:48 AM)rs20 Wrote: only have 2 cards after i sold the rest to get out from under some issues but they are my favorite
[Image: scan0250.jpg]
[Image: scan0101.jpg]
Yup yup! That very same Allen Ginter Brees was my first auto of his
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

#4/5
[Image: Portisautosage4of5regscan.jpg]

[Image: darrellgreenauto.jpg]

[Image: 1324175197.jpg]

[Image: ClintonPortisautohavessig.jpg][Image: beckett-sig-copy-1-1.gif]
Looking for all Clinton Portis base, inserts, RC's.

Dahamn brother...your putting the pinch to me just picking 1.......i have pulled 17 High End A.P. Rookie cards..owned/bought Every decent Walter payton card...traded for at least 5 high end Barry Sanders auto's....had Brees,Manning,Starr,Bo Jackson and every other HOFer and all pro Auto's.......
BUT....
my HOLY GRAIL was provided by ~~ Rickywilliams34 ~~ as a GIFT no less...She is such a great lady i cant thank her enough for this...
Smile
[Image: 009-5.jpg]
[Image: 010-5.jpg]
not even an auto but WOW....i still get a .......
thanks for the thread my friend
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Have more than one fave...sorry

Hate to see the topps chrome superfractor go, but it is on ebay now no reserve....

[Image: th_scan0142.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0086.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0075.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0058.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0191.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0246.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0220.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0186.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0176.jpg]
[Image: th_scan0167.jpg]

I pretty much have 2,i needed money a few weeks back so this almost got sold but couldnt part with it so i weathered the storm for a few days #D/30
[Image: 10-28-2011115821AM.jpg]

And still my fav pack pulled card ever as he is one of my favorite college players of all time.This was in a single 2008 heroes pack the store owner had laying in his display case when the 09 stuff hit.He threw it in with a few packs of 09 i was buying.
[Image: 1-30-2010102751AM.jpg]