`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does BGS Do Re-Slabbing?????

RE: Does BGS Do Re-Slabbing?????
not sure, from all the people I have heard is that there is a $5 fee for re-slabbing. I know the shipping prices/times but not sure how long it takes once it gets to Beckett's office?
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

(12-17-2011, 05:10 PM)jpcisco Wrote: not sure, from all the people I have heard is that there is a $5 fee for re-slabbing. I know the shipping prices/times but not sure how long it takes once it gets to Beckett's office?
It doesn't take long. I've gone to the seminars at Beckett HQ and they did reslabbing that day. I had them back before I left.

But in your situation, they would return them at whatever turn around time that you chose for the rest of your order.

Hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It's not $5 to reslab, it is what the service level is. The prices vary for the turn around time. I called Beckett and asked how much for just slabbing and this is what they told me.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

just send it in, pay the grading fee again, and depending on what shipping deal you pick, you will wait that long... good luck!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin