`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Upper Deck Univ. of Texas Longhorn Cards

2011 Upper Deck Univ. of Texas Longhorn Cards
Excuse me if I am overstepping any boundaries. I am new, and not sure of all board etiquette.

I do have some cards (autographs and icons) from this set available on eBay. (I will also be busting a case of Panini Certified in the next 2 weeks).

If it's not frowned upon, I'd like to post a link to my eBay store here:

http://stores.ebay.com/theatxcardshop

The inventory is a little light right now, but like I said, more to come soon.

Thanks.

RE: 2011 Upper Deck Univ. of Texas Longhorn Cards
Welcome to the boards! Congrats on your pulls, you'll do well with them.

Unfortuntely we don't allow you to post anything about your ebay items, although you're welcome to sell directly here on beckett. There's a handy link at the top of the forum for you to use that will get you started.

Hook'em!! And please go eat some of the peach pudding at the Hyde Park Bar & Grill for me! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Where are you in Austin?? Did you open a new LCS or is it just an ebay store. I live in Austin as well, well Elgin now, tired of fighting traffic for half of my day. Welcome to Beckett and pm me sometime if you need some help with anything or whatever. Thanks, James. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 08:30 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Where are you in Austin?? Did you open a new LCS or is it just an ebay store. I live in Austin as well, well Elgin now, tired of fighting traffic for half of my day. Welcome to Beckett and pm me sometime if you need some help with anything or whatever. Thanks, James. Smile
Thank you, James.

Just an eBay store. Hopefully a CS in the future. But just working from home now.

I am in North Austin, almost Cedar Park.

No kidding, well we should meet up sometime, I grew up in north austin, Jollyville and all over N Austin really. So what else do you collect or sell? I want to open a LCS sooo bad, just cant do it alone. I have lived here all my life, I know people at most of the radio stations, I know I could make it work and get some exposure.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I would also help any way possible. I am simply a HS coach who enjoys collecting.
Maybe we should all meet up with a box of "stuff " to trade or just show off to each other. Anyway, PM if you want to meet over the holidays. I might bring some Cowboys that you might not have. You gotta bring the hot links. One of my best friends lives in Elgin.
Mickey
(12-13-2011, 10:03 PM)jncdrew Wrote: No kidding, well we should meet up sometime, I grew up in north austin, Jollyville and all over N Austin really. So what else do you collect or sell? I want to open a LCS sooo bad, just cant do it alone. I have lived here all my life, I know people at most of the radio stations, I know I could make it work and get some exposure.