`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying redemptions on eBay

RE: Buying redemptions on eBay
I try to avoid buying redemptions as much as possible and wait for the live copies to show up.

On a side note, I actually paid less for a live copy of the Lindros Programme of Excellence than the only two redemptions I saw went for.

I buy redemptions if I can find them cheap. I got a Daniel Alfredsson auto jersey out of 49 from some panini set for like $3 last year. I redeemed it and got it quick. I also that same week last december got a Corey Perry from the same set for like $4. That still is waiting.
[Image: westaylor.png]

Looking For Ciccarelli, Voracek, Neuvirth, and 2009/10 and 2010/11 Heroes and Prospects autographs

(12-14-2011, 09:06 PM)westaylor Wrote: I buy redemptions if I can find them cheap. I got a Daniel Alfredsson auto jersey out of 49 from some panini set for like $3 last year. I redeemed it and got it quick. I also that same week last december got a Corey Perry from the same set for like $4. That still is waiting.
Thats great I am still waiting for a redemption of his from last years Limited or Certified, cannot remember which.