`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Redemptions from UFC Products

Topps Redemptions from UFC Products
Just checking with everyone to see how many "outstanding" redemptions they have for UFC products. I currently have seven and they are all pending....whatever that means. What makes it worse in my mind is the fact I am waiting on a Ben Henderson relic who has had relics in more recent products and a autographs of Shane Carwin who has signed in more recent products.

Also has anyone received any sort of decent replacements for their redemptions and what does equal value mean really?

RE: Topps Redemptions from UFC Products
(12-13-2011, 12:42 PM)syaney Wrote: Just checking with everyone to see how many "outstanding" redemptions they have for UFC products. I currently have seven and they are all pending....whatever that means. What makes it worse in my mind is the fact I am waiting on a Ben Henderson relic who has had relics in more recent products and a autographs of Shane Carwin who has signed in more recent products.

Also has anyone received any sort of decent replacements for their redemptions and what does equal value mean really?
I currently still have two from 2010 UFC Knock Out- Anderson Silva base auto and a auto/relic of somebody else A.R.N.. I did however receive my Shane Carwin Full Contact auto from UFC Knock Out about a week or two ago. So if your waiting on him, you'll probably receive it soon. The Carwin said it had been shipped for a month or two, it just takes Topps a while to get them to you. Just be patient, you'll eventually get them.

(12-13-2011, 02:09 PM)tgotc Wrote: I currently still have two from 2010 UFC Knock Out- Anderson Silva base auto and a auto/relic of somebody else A.R.N.. I did however receive my Shane Carwin Full Contact auto from UFC Knock Out about a week or two ago. So if your waiting on him, you'll probably receive it soon. The Carwin said it had been shipped for a month or two, it just takes Topps a while to get them to you. Just be patient, you'll eventually get them.
Jerk lol I took a replacement on it (well more like they didnt give me the option lol they literally just sent a replacement lol) And got a 2009 Pat Militech auto lol But all of my other UFC redemptions came within a couple months.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I am waiting on Knockout redemptions. Triple Threads Brock Lesnar mem/auto and Between the Rounds Chandella Powell mem/auto. I have never seen either so apparently they don't exist yet.

I'm waiting on 6 right now. It was 7, but got the Liddell this week. I'm thinking on getting a few replaced and waiting on the ones I really want. I don't understand why it's taking so long, especially Carwin. I sent him a couple of cards in the mail and got them back within a week.

I'm waiting on these:

2010 UFC Knock Out, Chuck Liddell - Fighter Base Autograph (Received This Week)

2010 UFC Knock Out, Shane Carwin - Auto Fighter Relic Base

2010 UFC Knock Out, BJ Penn - Auto Fighter Relic Base

2010 UFC Knock Out, Evan Dunham - Auto Fighter Relic Base

2010 UFC Knock Out, Rashad Evans - Auto Fighter Relic Green Parallel

2011 UFC Titleshot, Matt Hamill - Contenders Autograph Base

2011 UFC Titleshot, Yushin Okami - Fighter Auto Relic Base
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/

Just checked the Topps site and it said my Anderson Silva Finest Auto shipped 02/18/2012...

I saw one live on the bay so I'm assuming these are going out..
[Image: arod.gif]

Any updates on the "Cain for Nog" switcheroo from Knockout? They confirmed over the phone with me 2 months ago they'd be sending out Cain autos for the non-existent Nog auto relics. Still waiting.

Yes....I talked to them last week and they have "re-evaluated" and the Nog cards are being scheduled again. So basically Topps changed their minds on the Cain for Nog change....they probably realized that would actually be to fair to us so they will replace them with Eliot Marshall or Aaron Simpson auto's instead. After last weeks fight I think we will be waiting for Nog to handsign anything.

their product is garbage and the redemptions are a disaster. Tell me again why I'm giving these people a single cent.

(Yes, the addiction, I know)

(12-15-2011, 05:45 PM)kurtanglerookieyear Wrote: their product is garbage and the redemptions are a disaster. Tell me again why I'm giving these people a single cent.

(Yes, the addiction, I know)
I really hope UFC re-evaluates their card contract when it is due. What Panini has done for Football and Basketball would be a welcome change for the disaster that Topps has become.