`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my war with Panini continues

RE: my war with Panini continues
atleast you havent started celebrating birthdays for your redemptions! I have 7 pending redemptions. All for Amar'e Stoudemire and 2 already celebrated their 1st birthday...
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(12-13-2011, 11:36 PM)xarzy Wrote: atleast you havent started celebrating birthdays for your redemptions! I have 7 pending redemptions. All for Amar'e Stoudemire and 2 already celebrated their 1st birthday...
but atleast yours are worth waiting for lol I asked for replacements months ago lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(12-13-2011, 11:43 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: but atleast yours are worth waiting for lol I asked for replacements months ago lol
Atleast your PC guy has nice cards out. My Pc consists of 3 live autos and 7 Redemptions that might not even get made. For a moment there I actually thought Amar'e could get traded from the Knicks before he even signs the cards! You can Imagine how pissed I was when they made it to the playoffs where I coulda made profits on all my cards and they ended up getting swept before any redemptions were fulfilled.

(12-14-2011, 06:56 AM)xarzy Wrote: Atleast your PC guy has nice cards out. My Pc consists of 3 live autos and 7 Redemptions that might not even get made. For a moment there I actually thought Amar'e could get traded from the Knicks before he even signs the cards! You can Imagine how pissed I was when they made it to the playoffs where I coulda made profits on all my cards and they ended up getting swept before any redemptions were fulfilled.
none of these are for my PC guy though! lol These are all for worthless rookies lol

(12-14-2011, 06:56 AM)xarzy Wrote: You can Imagine how pissed I was when they made it to the playoffs where I coulda made profits on all my cards and they ended up getting swept before any redemptions were fulfilled.
This happens with redemtions all the time. I had a Wall / Cousins dual auto that was fire hot when their RC campaing began. Probably would of sold for @ $120 or so. After waiting for 7 months I got the card and put it on ebay. I got $81 for it.........

The timing of all these redemtions is never good. The product is not as new and as hot after waiting even a few months. The redemtion cards sell higher than the redeemed card most of the time, just because of that.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(12-14-2011, 12:25 PM)got watcha want Wrote: The redemtion cards sell higher than the redeemed card most of the time, just because of that.
I picked up a Carmelo Manu. Logoman Auto Redemption from this years NT for $60 delivered and needed to sell and got $200 for it. Im gonna have to go with.. it depends on who the cards/redemptions are for.

This kind of thread makes me glad I wont even touch an NBA card anymore. These horror stories make Topps look good!

(12-19-2011, 09:21 AM)AtlBravesGuy Wrote: This kind of thread makes me glad I wont even touch an NBA card anymore. These horror stories make Topps look good!
I miss Topps in Basketball......Sooooooo Much!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

still no one answers my fone calls...and I made the mistake of buying two boxes (didn't realize they were Panini) and now I have...3 more redemptions FML!