`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Blaster Box Value

Blaster Box Value
What current Blaster Boxes seem to yield the most bang per buck? I'm planning on making a few box break videos this sunday, and I'd like to know what seems like it's been doing well. I already have a box of Bowman Chrome Baseball and Absolute Football lined up.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Blaster Box Value
My local Walmart has 2010 Bowman Chrome blasters marked down to $12...well, they don't have them anymore. Pretty good breaks. I've had good luck with the 2011 Bowman Draft ($20 boxes, I think 8 packs) from Target. Pulled a Bundy auto out of one.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(12-13-2011, 09:56 AM)ryancholden Wrote: My local Walmart has 2010 Bowman Chrome blasters marked down to $12...well, they don't have them anymore. Pretty good breaks. I've had good luck with the 2011 Bowman Draft ($20 boxes, I think 8 packs) from Target. Pulled a Bundy auto out of one.
As a die-hard Oriole fan, I'm happy for you! Love me some Bundy!

[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(12-13-2011, 10:16 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: As a die-hard Oriole fan, I'm happy for you! Love me some Bundy!
If you have any Frank Thomas relics or autos, Luis Aparicio or Robin Ventura relics or autos, perhaps you'd like to trade?
[Image: mP9e9L.png]