`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Beckett Marketplace questions.

Beckett Marketplace questions.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from selllers on the marketplace,and are you happy with it?

I was going to purchase from COMC but decided to check this out. Would like to hear some feedback on it.

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Beckett Marketplace questions.
I have used the marketplace a few times for set needs and was happy.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I've used it before as well with positive results.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Thanks Guys. I saw some sellers had no feedbacks so wanted to check before I pulled the trigger on these orders.

(12-13-2011, 09:06 AM)talkntribe Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from selllers on the marketplace,and are you happy with it?

I was going to purchase from COMC but decided to check this out. Would like to hear some feedback on it.

Dan
....................Dan a couple of things..First, the reason you dont see feedback YET is because you couldnt leave feedback before..At one time we could, then when the big change(the new and improved site change over) occured a couple of years back everything changed and of of a sudden you couldnt..But now since the change over again on the marketplace, Beckett finally put the feedback option back in play and you will slowly see feedback being built back up for the sellers..Second thing that really bothers me is the S/H that sellers charge..Not all, but most will charge you something like $3.21 for a single card and again MOST of the time it arrives in a plain white envelope with a single stamp..With all that said, i've placed over $350 in the past 2 months for singles i've needed for my sets and overall I have been pleased..90% of the time I get my cards in a week or less, which is fantastic, but there are a few times which my cards have arrived 2+ weeks..So would I buy from the marketplace, absolutely and will continue to do so to fill my single/sets needs..OHH before I forget one last thing about S/H, try and buy more then one card at a time and that will save you some shipping charges..Hope this helped you!!

drake

Drake, thank you for the info. I didn't know this about the feedback. As this is my first time browsing.
Good looking out on the s&h. i'll be looking for a nice size order. Smile

Dan

Don't get too excited when you find decent deals. Quite often you'll purchase a card, get a refund saying the card is no longer available and soon it'll be relisted for a higher price...
I collect 1999 Ultra, 2002 Topps 206, 2003 Topps 205, A&G Minis, Andy Pettitte,
and Brett Gardner.

I have been buying Yankee rookie cards on there with one card a month and have never had a problem. All cards are the quality that I expected as was in the ad.

The feedback thing just started a little over a week ago, so most of us won't have a feedback yet. Most of the dealers should be top notch, but if one of them does do something screwy, by all means hit them with the negative feedback.
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

Ive bought several times and in fact need to do so now to fill some holes in sets. I will not hesitate to use the marketplace. Like others said, try to find a lot of what you need from one seller to cut down the S&H.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.