`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I able to send factory sealed box for grading?

Am I able to send factory sealed box for grading?
Hi, I am wondering if I could send a factory sealed box to BGS to have each card in the box graded? I image that this would be ideal to some people? It potentially could lead to more $$$ for Beckett since more cards will be getting graded that probably should not have been.

RE: Am I able to send factory sealed box for grading?
Pretty sure if you want every card in the box graded you need to bust them out and list them individually on the grading form. Plus you need to be sure you have the accurate # of autos in the box etc..
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(12-07-2011, 02:46 PM)y2hood Wrote: Pretty sure if you want every card in the box graded you need to bust them out and list them individually on the grading form. Plus you need to be sure you have the accurate # of autos in the box etc..
That's all good, I've just been buying a ton of boxes lately thought maybe I'd send the Exquisite or Black Box basketball boxes in to be graded before I lay a finger on them..

Thanks for your response!

(12-07-2011, 03:08 PM)ctyler86 Wrote: That's all good, I've just been buying a ton of boxes lately thought maybe I'd send the Exquisite or Black Box basketball boxes in to be graded before I lay a finger on them..

Thanks for your response!
You cannot send a box or pack to be graded. They must be individual cards and must be listed individually on the form.

The simple reason is this: If we allowed packs or boxes to be sent in, inevitably somebody would have a mediocre box and when they got it back would be positive that somebody had replaced all their epic pulls with junk cards before returning the box to them.

IT Guy