`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for Barry Larkin or Joey Votto Autograph - Scans Included...

Looking to trade for Barry Larkin or Joey Votto Autograph - Scans Included...
Willing to trade any of these ONLY for a Joey Votto Autograph (don't have one yet), or any Barry Larkin Auto I don't have (have over 70...). Have plenty more in my organize but I thought these would pique some interest...

[Image: scan0004-2.jpg]

[Image: scan0005-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0007-1.jpg]

Have over 1,800 different Barry Larkin's and looking for more...

RE: Looking to trade for Barry Larkin or Joey Votto Autograph - Scans Included...
Nice stuff.I like the Bonds,and I don't have that yet.Only Votto auto I have has Pujols and Howard on it,so I'll need a lot more.Can you check me for the Bonds anyways.Thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Looking to trade for Barry Larkin or Joey Votto Autograph - Scans Included...
(12-12-2011, 10:28 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Nice stuff.I like the Bonds,and I don't have that yet.Only Votto auto I have has Pujols and Howard on it,so I'll need a lot more.Can you check me for the Bonds anyways.Thanks
That's a nice triple auto you have! Sorry, I didn't see anything else in your org I could use.

I only have 1 Votto auto (08 cosigners w/ Daric Barton) but all my Vottos are NFT, good luck
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(12-12-2011, 10:40 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I only have 1 Votto auto (08 cosigners w/ Daric Barton) but all my Vottos are NFT, good luck
Thanks much. I'll get one eventually - trying to get one before the season starts without going to Ebay...