`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customs forms: Us to Intl.

RE: Customs forms: Us to Intl.
I mark gift, the true value under $65, if it is under $65 and marked gift no duty has to be paid.
I used to mark sports cards but mail took awhile to get to places, started marking down as photos, and it picked up speed by at least 2 weeks.

(12-19-2011, 11:06 AM)chrislucy72 Wrote: I mark gift, the true value under $65, if it is under $65 and marked gift no duty has to be paid.
I used to mark sports cards but mail took awhile to get to places, started marking down as photos, and it picked up speed by at least 2 weeks.
Ha, you know. I've noticed that. I used to mark photo's with a value as 0 and a gift. But i started marking cards and a value of under 15 and it seems like it takes longer going to people. Just recently, I started marking Cardboard and Cloth (if a jersey card.) Seems odd.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Yeah I generally list them as photos under $10.

I use children card or photo or something else and it goes somewhat speedy

strange thou if you mark sports card it slows down....
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(12-13-2011, 10:10 AM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I mark it as gift and put the value of the trade and haven't had any problems.
I usually just lie and says its a sports card worth a dollar. Never had a problem doing that.