`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you do?

RE: What would you do?
(12-12-2011, 09:59 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Im set as well...hopefully it comes so my gf will understand why I watch every zombie movie every made..make sure to shoot em in the head!
Its a good thing my wife understands me and the coming Zombie Apocalypse. Learn alot from the books and the walking dead.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

I would personally buy a pc card, but from your other options, I would go for the mini helmets. Im a sucker for mini autograhed helmets... but thats jus me. Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-12-2011, 10:06 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Its a good thing my wife understands me and the coming Zombie Apocalypse. Learn alot from the books and the walking dead.
The walking dead is the only series I follow religiously other than pawn stars, american pickers and storage wars. Its awesome...yet my gf rolls her eyes everytime I have it on haha...but hey ill be ready!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Lol I'll stick to the topic since I'm most likely doomed in a zombie apocalypse.. I'd go with the mini helmets since jersey frames are 3-8x the jersey investment.. For awhile I was picking up autographed jerseys left and right without pricing the frames first... Big mistake! Now I only own one, still unframed lol.

I like choice 6 haha =D
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I hope all you guys bought some of that Hornady Zombie Max ammo. If not, your screwed lol. Anywho, Id but a full size autographed jersey!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

since i dont have a mini helmet i would get that
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Full-sized game-used or autographed helmet.
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....

(12-13-2011, 01:29 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I hope all you guys bought some of that Hornady Zombie Max ammo. If not, your screwed lol. Anywho, Id but a full size autographed jersey!
forget that, they're way too expensive bud ..... it's Federal .44 Mag hollow-points for me Smile

and keep the money handy and don't rush to spend it Wink ..... one night you'll be sitting at your computer and "blamo" the card/helmet/jersey will be sitting there on your monitor and you'll be able to snag it up Smile

THanks for all the isnite guys.

Love the Zombie talk as well. Chads-cards- i watch all thoes religiously as well. Smile

As of today i came across 1 card i haev been looking for for at least 2 years. So going after that. Smile
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn