`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opened Gold Standard and Sweet Shot w/scans

Opened Gold Standard and Sweet Shot w/scans
I ordered a box of Gold Standard and a Sweet Shot and they came in today(wasn't looking for them this fast) here are the scans. Magic is 2/5 and is listed as n/a on beckett value, why is this I see a few cards listed as n/a? Can someone give me a good estimate of what they think it is worth?
[Image: IMG_0002-2.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]

LMK if you see something you want.
======================================================
[Image: imagesCAPGXRAJ.jpg]

RE: Opened Gold Standard and Sweet Shot w/scans
Sick Hit! That is probably gone cost a pretty penny. Anything that is numbered lower than 25 is not listed in Org. Just check the bay for recent activity to get a snapshot of the value. Also the TOS will not let anyone list prices from beckett. Hope that helps.

on really rare items it's too tough for beckett to assign a bv so they list it as n/a. I'd check ebay and see what similarly rare Magic autos are going for to get an idea. Awesome break, btw!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

almost everything serial number 25 or less is n/a because they are to rare for beckett to give an accurate pricing, I could be way off but I think it selling wise it will be up words of $100-150

Check me for the Martin and the Afflalo...thanks.

If you don't find anything from arod for the Afflalo, PLEASE check me for it. I only have one GU, no AU, but willing to give up 3x BV for it. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

nice hit on the magic, and rare hit from the sweet shot, decent player too.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(12-12-2011, 09:47 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Check me for the Martin and the Afflalo...thanks.
Offer sent.

Dont get me started on low print run book values......

That's an awesome Magic hit!! I don't know if I have anything equal to it, but If you can check me just in case you see anything for Magic!!!