`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Dale Jr FT for Golf or ??????

RE: Nice Dale Jr FT for Golf or ??????
(04-05-2012, 07:55 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: I dont have a problem at all sending first. Not sure where you heard that!
Not trying to make you look bad but I got 2 different PM's from guys saying that they traded with you but you never sent. They never sent either, so they arent out cards or anything but what if they would have sent...
I mean, Ive sent out a few times only to see the trader has little or no trades but thankfully I got my end.
If you did trades with guys why didnt you send?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(04-05-2012, 08:34 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Not trying to make you look bad but I got 2 different PM's from guys saying that they traded with you but you never sent. They never sent either, so they arent out cards or anything but what if they would have sent...
I mean, Ive sent out a few times only to see the trader has little or no trades but thankfully I got my end.
If you did trades with guys why didnt you send?
i am aware o the trade with chadscards and I have explained to him what happen. I have ever intention on completed this trade.

(04-05-2012, 08:47 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: i am aware o the trade with chadscards and I have explained to him what happen. I have ever intention on completed this trade.
LOL, it wasnt even Chad that PMed me. So I guess thats 3?
Its all good man. Im not here to ruin your name Im just tryin to help guys get on track so we can all have some great trades.
If you need any help or questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Im always willing to help out.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]