Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I need help!

RE: I need help!
What about a regular Topps jumbo box?

[quote='cspen' pid='1809385' dateline='1323975062']
What about a regular Topps jumbo box?

regular topps is cheap, but you get cheap cards....certified is by far the best for your money

Update:
Here are the hits he got out of his box of Certified.
Chad Henne four color patch /25
Fabric of the game Torrey Smith /250
New Generation Robert Quinn, J J Watt, Orlando Franklin
Certified Potential Titus Young
Certified Gold Team Ray Lewis
Mirror Red tony Moeaki
Mirror Blue Matt Ryan
Freshman Fabric Bilal Powell redemption and
New Generation auto Ryan Whalen

Let me know what yous think of that box please.

Are they for his pc or does he plan on selling? If there for his pc and hes happy with them its a win if he wants to sell them he probably will not make back what you paid for the box(hopefully this is not the case) if he likes the look of the cards but not the players he got the best thing for him to do would be to put them on here for trade and see what happens if he is patient and reasonable there is no reason why he couldn't end up with players/cards that he likes. Either way Merry Christmas I hope the cards were a hit with your son.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(12-25-2011, 03:54 PM)keaponlaffin Wrote: Are they for his pc or does he plan on selling? If there for his pc and hes happy with them its a win if he wants to sell them he probably will not make back what you paid for the box(hopefully this is not the case) if he likes the look of the cards but not the players he got the best thing for him to do would be to put them on here for trade and see what happens if he is patient and reasonable there is no reason why he couldn't end up with players/cards that he likes. Either way Merry Christmas I hope the cards were a hit with your son.
Thanks. I don't know what he wants to do with them yet. It will probably sink in in a few days.