`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Secret Santa Details and List of Interest

RE: Secret Santa Details and List of Interest
(12-16-2011, 10:40 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Patrick you have pointguard on there twice. I have everyone elses address but no other info on them.
Well the address is obviously a must. They did initially state they wanted to be involved, however it's not a good sign that I did not get a response from my message to them, which of coarse could bring potential issues. Please send me what you have since we are only missing a few, and it will be up to the secret Santa to chose what to send them.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

UNREAL! Ok people, I am back to the draing board. I have completely screwed up the order of this whole draft getting mixed up with a spreadsheet I was unsing. PLEASE DISREGARD the emails and PM's labeledYour "Secret Santa Has Been Selected." UGH! I am in the process of sending a new email and pm to EVERYONE labeled "Secret Santa Has Been Selected UPDATED". In the even this gets messed up and we have some people getting duplicate gifts, I will fix this as this is my mistake. Again i am sorry, but I have been working on this for 4 hours, only to find out that I screwed it up. AGAIN, please disregard the first email/pm. You will get a corrected version in the next few hours.
Man I am so sorry guys. In the process of fixing now. Should be done soon.

problem fixed. new emails and pm's on the way!
F I N A L L Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All new communication went out by email and PM. It will be the one that reads "Your Secret Santa Has Been Selected UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am still waiting on addresses from rookies89, Captchaos5, and thepointgaurd_10. IF you or anyone you know knows these guys, I need them to get back to me ASAP! Thanks.

Got captchaos and rookies addy. Still need thepointguard_10

I am still waiting on thepointguard_10 to get back to me with his mailing info. He is the last one. Remember, all gifts should go out today or tomorrow at the latest to ensure arrival by this weekend. Thanks!
I have gotten info from everyone! All emails and pms have been sent out. PLEASE get back to me when your items have shipped to your secret santa so I can mark you as shipped. Thanks.

patrick i just emailed you a question please get back to me as quick as possible
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I surely hope that nobody is sending theirs to the OMP to distribute, as I find it fishy that a newbee that everyone here hardly kows and has no rep on the boards is starting something like this
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(12-19-2011, 11:53 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I surely hope that nobody is sending theirs to the OMP to distribute, as I find it fishy that a newbee that everyone here hardly kows and has no rep on the boards is starting something like this
Your joking right! Since your are not participating, you should refrain from any comments you know nothing about. Most importantly, if you, for whatever reason have an issue with someone, I would think you would try to address that with that person first to come up with a resolution. Since you have been around so long, I would assume someone with your astute knowledge and recognition of how the world revolves would already know this. Since, however, I am waisting my time responding to your offensive post, I might as well go ahead and disclose, since everyone who is participating already knows, gifts are going directly to the assigned secret santas. Thanks for the concern!

IF anyone would like to help me out, I just had a secret santa drop out, so I will be filling in as the back up. Maybe we could get 2 or 3 people to send just 1 item to the person without a santa. I will be getting this out to him today. PLEASE send me a message if you are interested in helping, and I will get you his info.

I just sent an email if it isn't too late. I realize my gift may not make it by Christmas, but I'll send anyway?