`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Secret Santa Details and List of Interest

RE: Secret Santa Details and List of Interest
Wow that was good haul ! I keep checking my box, nothing yet but exciting right ? Anyone else get theres today ?

(12-25-2011, 08:49 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: My santa stuff arrived yesterday, just now getting to post my pics. Thank you!
[Image: 2ec52315.jpg]
Have to say the back of that brunson is far better than the front... hope you enjoyed them
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(12-26-2011, 08:11 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: Have to say the back of that brunson is far better than the front... hope you enjoyed them
I looked and low and behold, he signed the back! WOW, I had no idea. I am so glad you pointed that out. I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I am excited to get mine, but nothing yet.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

glad I mentioned it because you were probably thinking is that it... lol hope you had a Merry Christmas and thanks for putting this on for us
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

Wow kinda shocked no. One else got there's yet. I mailed to my person last Monday and I don't see it posted yet. Don't forget to put your stuff up when you get it guys.lol.. Still waiting on my end, sure it will be any day. Just thought I would bump this back up so it doesn't get lost in all the other great stuff out there..lol.. Have a happy new years guys,I will post as soon as they arrive.

Yea I am pretty shocked that some people haven't got there's yet. I shipped mine on Tuesday last week and my recipient hasn't posted anything. Hope it arrives soon!!! I was so pumped for them to get it but maybe the anticipation is good!!!!

OMG !! It was well worth the wait ! My secret santa gifts arrived today, even wrapped .. This was really the best gift I got this year ! Thank you so much to my santa ! Here are the goodys:

[Image: SAM_0965.jpg]
jeter 3000 hit special edition !!!

[Image: SAM_0970.jpg]
rack pack of bdpp i pulled a refractor in ! And Machado RC !
[Image: SAM_0969.jpg]
Jeters !

[Image: SAM_0966.jpg]
Jeter ad NIMMO !!
and
[Image: SAM_0967.jpg]

2 Die cuts I needed for my collection !!! Tom Seaver and Yadier Molina !!
Holy Cow ! Thank you so much, this was so much more than I ever dreamed of ! You went way out for me and it means so much ! I was like a little kid on Christmas morning, screaming, tearing paper and just thrilled !! My wife was saying calm down calm down, lol.. THANK YOU !!!!

(12-28-2011, 02:21 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: OMG !! It was well worth the wait ! My secret santa gifts arrived today, even wrapped .. This was really the best gift I got this year ! Thank you so much to my santa ! Here are the goodys:

Holy Cow ! Thank you so much, this was so much more than I ever dreamed of ! You went way out for me and it means so much ! I was like a little kid on Christmas morning, screaming, tearing paper and just thrilled !! My wife was saying calm down calm down, lol.. THANK YOU !!!!
Awesome!!!! Mine should be here tomorrow I think. I have DC on the one I shipped I may have to check cause its yet to be posted.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(12-28-2011, 12:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Yea I am pretty shocked that some people haven't got there's yet. I shipped mine on Tuesday last week and my recipient hasn't posted anything. Hope it arrives soon!!! I was so pumped for them to get it but maybe the anticipation is good!!!!
Don't be suprised at the slow posting. This is the most difficult thing to manage, is communication with all the parties for everything. Now you know what I went through..lol!
(12-28-2011, 02:21 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: OMG !! It was well worth the wait ! My secret santa gifts arrived today, even wrapped .. This was really the best gift I got this year ! Thank you so much to my santa ! Here are the goodys:

[Image: SAM_0965.jpg]
jeter 3000 hit special edition !!!

[Image: SAM_0970.jpg]
rack pack of bdpp i pulled a refractor in ! And Machado RC !
[Image: SAM_0969.jpg]
Jeters !

[Image: SAM_0966.jpg]
Jeter ad NIMMO !!
and
[Image: SAM_0967.jpg]

VERY COOL!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]