`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Panini Threads Hertitage Collection Relic Progress 12-13-11

RE: 2011 Panini Threads Hertitage Collection Relic Progress 12-12-11
Dang, I just traded away my Barry Sanders one, wish I knew about this earlier.

(12-12-2011, 08:27 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I am surprised to see Kosar and Novacek in this set. This is a motley crew for sure but a fine looking set so far, nice one! Smile
yeah there could have been other choices before some of the guys on this list but hey panini makes the call.
(12-12-2011, 08:39 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: GREAT lookin' set RGF!!! Can't wait to see them all slabbed!
me either. its a lower end set but thats fine with me. im not rich by any means so it fits me just fine.
(12-12-2011, 08:42 PM)card ripper Wrote: Dang, I just traded away my Barry Sanders one, wish I knew about this earlier.
oh no worries man. it's all good. thanks. theres one on the bay for 12.99 i just haven't pulled the trigger yet hoping another would pop up for auction or cheaper. i'll end up grabbing it before it ends if another doesn't come up.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

That's a beautiful set. Really looking forward to seeing it all put together.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(12-12-2011, 11:19 PM)younglover Wrote: That's a beautiful set. Really looking forward to seeing it all put together.
thanks. i decided to do it because i bought 4 packs of threads and pulled the rockne and huff. figured that was a sign. i will keep this post going as i get them in and graded.

RE: 2011 Panini Threads Hertitage Collection Relic Progress 12-13-11
Bump for the day. Bernie decided to make an appearance in todays mail. Woo Hoo!!