Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show em Off!! Demaryius Thomas

RE: Show em Off!! Demaryius Thomas
Here are the ones I have.

Pm me if you're interested in any.

[Image: Demaryius.jpg]

Pickup up a Topps Tribute on here from a good trader and just picked this one up on Ebay. I love Topps Supreme and really love one that is /5!!!!!! This is one of my new favorites. Got it on a very fair price Ebay. This one makes 77.

[Image: KGrHqQOKjwE46sl66uvBOSsN2dYi60_12.jpg]

[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-13-2011, 12:45 PM)megatron1764 Wrote: I pulled this last year /25
[Image: Thomas.jpg]
I just found this in my PC box lol oooooooooooooooppps! lol
[Image: Thoams1.jpg]
09/10

Im going to bump this thread after todays game. Up to 84 fifferent autos now including this bad boy scheduled to arrive in my mail box monday afternoon. Glad I got em when I did cause his prices basically doubled on Ebay.

[Image: KGrHqVoEE63WY-o7sBOTIko9sQ60_12.jpg]

Curious, what do you think the SPX Shadowbox auto 1/1 would sell for right now in an auction?
Banner By jbel4331

(01-08-2012, 11:58 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Curious, what do you think the SPX Shadowbox auto 1/1 would sell for right now in an auction?
Don't think the shadowbox is a 1/1. I've seen 3 Shipley's already...

Here's mine:

[Image: img154.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

3 signed? I thought all rookies autos on the shadowbox were 1/1. First Ive heard of anyone seen more than one signed. I could be wrong. Upper Deck is no help as they wont release a production list. Either way, there cant be many and all the shadowbox cards are just amazing!
Banner By jbel4331

(01-09-2012, 12:08 AM)samiamryan Wrote: 3 signed? I thought all rookies autos on the shadowbox were 1/1. First Ive heard of anyone seen more than one signed. I could be wrong. Upper Deck is no help as they wont release a production list. Either way, there cant be many and all the shadowbox cards are just amazing!
Well, I should say I've seen at least two signed. The one I have and one other (that could have come up multiple times on the bay). I've seen 4-5 unsigned as well.

Yes, they're limited as they can be and you'd probably get a pretty penny for it...but be prepared to never see it again if you sell. Sad
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Photobucket

(01-09-2012, 12:11 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Well, I should say I've seen at least two signed. The one I have and one other (that could have come up multiple times on the bay). I've seen 4-5 unsigned as well.

Yes, they're limited as they can be and you'd probably get a pretty penny for it...but be prepared to never see it again if you sell. Sad
I couldnt do it. Even for a grand. It might be my favorite card. When I bid on it, there was no action on it. I bid what I thought was $25 with 2 minutes to go. It told me I was the high bidder at $43. Im like what? Turns out I bid $255. I knew it would get sniped too so I knew I was going for a ride. It wasnt too bad. Won it at $53 and change. At first I was mad cause I dont spend that much money on an injured player. When I got it, I was in love. My 1st Shadowbox Ive ever seen. Glad I screwed that up.
(01-09-2012, 12:12 AM)titan fan Wrote: Photobucket
What a beauty!!!!!
Banner By jbel4331

my only 2 i think....

[Image: broncos0001.jpg]
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++