`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me! Please Make my Xmas Successful!

Help Me! Please Make my Xmas Successful!
I am looking to get a few friends into the hobby. Instead of bying them a 20 dollar box, I want to buy a Flat Rate Box full of hundreds of cards. Not looking for high end stuff, but inserts, RCs, and even base. Want stuff 98 or newer. If anyone can help me out I will glady pay for the shipping, and even a little extra depending on whats inside. Please let me know if you have base and low end ECT you need to get arid of! Thanks! Randy!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Help Me! Please Make my Xmas Successful!
dude you shouldve asked two weeks ago. I've literally got flat rate boxes filled to the brim with base/inserts/RCs/Parallels from 95 and newer (mainly 2000s). Unfortunately I just put them all into portable storage Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Any team specificly? I'll see what I can find.

i have a whole plastic storage case with nothing but 2010 rookies and inserts.. any rookie duplicate i have.. has few jersey cards etc in there as well. shoot me a PM if interested.
id even throw in this years box breaks i have.. i have a bunch of 2011 finest with extra rookies and topps i dont want.. will just lay around in a shoe box eventually.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

No special team or anything. The newer the better. SWJRP10 AHHHHHHHHH Thats exactly what Im looking for. Any way possible I can get any boxes from you?

Pm sent

(12-12-2011, 12:05 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: No special team or anything. The newer the better. SWJRP10 AHHHHHHHHH Thats exactly what Im looking for. Any way possible I can get any boxes from you?
if it was a regular storeage unit, you bet, but unfortunately it's one of those "portable units" and I'd have to pay a nice hunk of change to get the unit pulled. Sad sorry bro
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Dam, alright. THanks for the post!

I have a few, send me a message if you're still looking.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.