1. Increase Percentage of Jacquizz Rodgers 2011 PC Collection
2. Go after 0 cards except my 2 whales
3. Stick to goal #2
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: GOALS FOR 2012
(12-12-2011, 07:09 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: other then collecting, ya me and you both. Its just killin me and i can literally feel it, but every time i got to do it i get this extremely strong urge to go to the store and buy a pack. Patches dont work as i ended up in the hospital with a nicotine overdose. I was stupid and thought i could just take the patch off and smoke after another one of those strong store run urges kicked in.

Good luck, but its gonna be tough as nails, probably one of the hardest things youll ever do. They just need to make the dang things illegal, would save us all alot of trouble.
Imagine all the cards you can buy if you stop...Wink my mom has spent a pretty penny smoking all these years... I am glad I never even tried a cigarette... I wish you both good luck on beating that habit...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-12-2011, 08:01 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Imagine all the cards you can buy if you stop...Wink my mom has spent a pretty penny smoking all these years... I am glad I never even tried a cigarette... I wish you both good luck on beating that habit...
My dad used to smoke, he stopped on his own, no medical help just will power.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Complete my CJ Spiller 2010 Threads Nameplate
Keep working on my Shane Vereen PC
Get my Tiki Barber PC up to 50%
Get rid of ALL my baseball cards
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

(12-12-2011, 10:57 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I guess these would be my collecting goals...

Get more Favre stuff!
Get rid of all my packers non gu/auto cards (except for a few rc's & my rare inserts & parallel's)
Get more Favre stuff!
Get rid of all my Marino, Smellway, Emmitt & Barry Inserts & Parallels (got @ 100 i wanna sale)
Get more Favre stuff!
Get a Vince Lombardi auto w/a perfect auto
and......................
GET MORE FAVRE STUFF!!
LOL LOL!!! Oh and you can send your Farvelous Emmitts right over here, ha! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-12-2011, 10:57 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I guess these would be my collecting goals...

Get more Favre stuff!
Get rid of all my packers non gu/auto cards (except for a few rc's & my rare inserts & parallel's)
Get more Favre stuff!
Get rid of all my Marino, Smellway, Emmitt & Barry Inserts & Parallels (got @ 100 i wanna sale)
Get more Favre stuff!
Get a Vince Lombardi auto w/a perfect auto
and......................
GET MORE FAVRE STUFF!!
I might hafta recind #2 from the list. I jus dont have the heart to get rid of my other packers stuff. Actually, the more I look thru them & think about it..... I actually want MORE!!!! Big Grin
(12-12-2011, 08:35 PM)jncdrew Wrote: LOL LOL!!! Oh and you can send your Farvelous Emmitts right over here, ha! Smile
Im keeping you in mind for those. Gonna see if we can work some of'em into our Dez deal.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(12-12-2011, 07:44 AM)superynaldo Wrote: 1. Get rid off all my VY stuff, and anything else I don't need...

2. To be the #1 Jordan Shipley Super Collector around... PERIOD...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
Appearance over book value. I've seen some real high-end doozies....

(12-12-2011, 07:12 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Couple of goals for next year:

1. Finish up the few sets I'm working on that are only 5-6 cards short
2. Make it 75% on my 09 Magic autos
3. Spend less on cards. Smile
Doesn't number 3 kinda contradict 1 and 2
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-13-2011, 03:19 PM)rinzler Wrote: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............
I didn't know you were still around, how is you Shipley PC coming along???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!STAFFORD!!!!