`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Just had a gut wrenching injury to one my fav players:(

RE: OT: Just had a gut wrenching injury to one my fav players:(
(12-11-2011, 10:42 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Sorry bro, and I was wrong it wasn't a blaster it was out of a rack pack one of those hanging 5.00 packs from Walmart
that is just wild dude! what luck. I tell you what though he will be back and will be ready to go. Everyone in dallas loves him and jerry is fond of him so its a done deal.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Cool I should get something nice for it then or at least some decent paypal lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

as much as this sucks, atleast I can go back to my old ways and snatch up anything I want on ebay...
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

It just came across the wire Demarco has a broken ankle and is done for the year....sucks man but maybe his cards will go down a little bit. You know there are some people online with some big bids trying to retract them right now

As much as it kills me to say this since im die hard cowboys 4 life , the way they are talking hes out for the season .
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

(12-11-2011, 10:59 PM)card ripper Wrote: It just came across the wire Demarco has a broken ankle and is done for the year....sucks man but maybe his cards will go down a little bit. You know there are some people online with some big bids trying to retract them right now
Yea there was no way he was coming back this year. You dont just bounce back from a broken ankle in 2-3 weeks...Sucks, he had a great rookie year though. Hope he recovers.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Yep!!!

Man, sorry to hear this... Well, join the IR club with me...Smile now at least all the bandwagon fans will jump off, ditch his cards, and you should be able to pick up some sweet cards for chump change... Your gain... Keep at it man, you got my support...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

ya im actually kind of sick but like cowboysfan said, at least maybe his prices will go down to manageable again and from what i can see on ebay its been predy much instant.

However im still literally sick in my stomach and then losing the game didnt help. I will be a cowboys fan till i die, but dont know what i should do as far as collecting now.
(12-12-2011, 12:31 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Man, sorry to hear this... Well, join the IR club with me...Smile now at least all the bandwagon fans will jump off, ditch his cards, and you should be able to pick up some sweet cards for chump change... Your gain... Keep at it man, you got my support...
See this is where i freak out now, because with ki jana carter(a former PC guy from back in the day), he was huge, had amazing potential had the knee injury and then was never the same again.

Reckon a ankle fracture wont be so bad?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-12-2011, 12:32 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: ya im actually kind of sick but like cowboysfan said, at least maybe his prices will go down to manageable again and from what i can see on ebay its been predy much instant.

However im still literally sick in my stomach and then losing the game didnt help. I will be a cowboys fan till i die, but dont know what i should do as far as collecting now.
Stick with him man... It happens to the best of them... Roll with the punches...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin