`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-13-2011, 01:20 PM)arod1973 Wrote: LOL...i am the complete opposite...I am tired of people who buy cards and then try to return then because they are not going to get a perfect grade...

I've had people send back cards that I honestly cannot see anything wrong...but that is why i have been against grading since it took over the hobby..

I could never enjoy cards if all i worried about was surface and centering and corners...to me its all about ripping that pack or getting that certain player...

of course i dont want my cards bent or creased and i would tell someone upfront if that was an issue with a card i was selling or trading..

Im sure everyone will rip this post..but no worries here..
No, I don't think they will as that is exactly what this post is about. The cards you are going for for your PC you want in the condition they're stated in. If someone told you you were going to get a MINT card but gave you a POOR card, you'd be upset in some way, depending on how much you paid for it or what you gave up for it. Those people who bring cards back because it won't get a perfect grade, just tell them to pay for all of the fees and return shipping and you'll give them their money back. If I bought a card, I make sure to give it a good look over first unless I want it for my PC, then I just negotiate the price.

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Im gonna be honest guys, in most cases if my card is not mint then its not even worth trying to trade. If I give anything less then what I am expecting to receive then its too much of a cheat to the person I am trading with. Point, Blank, Period.... Its disrespectful!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

yeah i agree on you bub cards are cards they dont have too be perfect as long has you get em' right

It happened again, this time with a big powerseller on the bay. 2 Cards listed as NM-Mint and 1 had 4 significant scratches and some dents on it. The other had about a 1/4 inch piece of the surface missing. Now I know NM means not perfect, but 6+ flaws on 1 card, and a piece of surface missing, not chipped, but entirely missing do not make a card NM. Once again, I just wish people would list the card correctly.

(12-17-2011, 01:12 PM)murrylove Wrote: It happened again, this time with a big powerseller on the bay. 2 Cards listed as NM-Mint and 1 had 4 significant scratches and some dents on it. The other had about a 1/4 inch piece of the surface missing. Now I know NM means not perfect, but 6+ flaws on 1 card, and a piece of surface missing, not chipped, but entirely missing do not make a card NM. Once again, I just wish people would list the card correctly.
ouch, now i suck at picking grades for cards, but come on. Thats rediculous. Sorry you have to go through that bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75