`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas wish lists

RE: Christmas wish lists
(12-11-2011, 09:24 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I like this. I'm looking to get back into gaming. I couldn't decide between ps3 and xbox. I want to play bf3 so bad.lol I miss playing baseball games too. I hope to make my descision quick so my wife will pick em up. Smile
Well, we just got a nintendo wii a few weeks ago as one of our big xmas gifts for each other. It came with the new super mario bros and its a lot of fun. So, maybe instead of a bunch of cards she can get me a game or two, we'll see.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(12-11-2011, 09:24 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I like this. I'm looking to get back into gaming. I couldn't decide between ps3 and xbox. I want to play bf3 so bad.lol I miss playing baseball games too. I hope to make my descision quick so my wife will pick em up. Smile
PS3 has the better baseball game MLB The Show
[Image: banner.jpg]

(12-11-2011, 09:53 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: Well, we just got a nintendo wii a few weeks ago as one of our big xmas gifts for each other. It came with the new super mario bros and its a lot of fun. So, maybe instead of a bunch of cards she can get me a game or two, we'll see.
We got a wii for my son.5yrs old and became obsessed with mario. I almost regret it now. lol. It is fun to play. You should get the Wii Sports. My wife and i play that everynight. The bowling kicks butt. You have to keep your experience up or it will go down. Nice challenge.lol They also have a fitness on the disk. Runs you through a series of test to determine your real age based on your abilitites. 20's is great score. I'm at 25. My wife is 65 years old on it. I love harrassing her about it. lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-11-2011, 10:32 PM)talkntribe Wrote: We got a wii for my son.5yrs old and became obsessed with mario. I almost regret it now. lol. It is fun to play. You should get the Wii Sports. My wife and i play that everynight. The bowling kicks butt. You have to keep your experience up or it will go down. Nice challenge.lol They also have a fitness on the disk. Runs you through a series of test to determine your real age based on your abilitites. 20's is great score. I'm at 25. My wife is 65 years old on it. I love harrassing her about it. lol
I think we were talking about picking up the wii sports game. We'll definitely have to check that out.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Let me see. No cards here. My wife bought me 1 pack of cards in 15 years and that was last year. I pulled the John Skelton rc black refractor #d 25.

But if anybody wants to send me a Christmas Gift that would be cool. I can use some HOF T-206s for my set Smile
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

The only time my wife EVER buys me cards is at Christmas and it's usually a stocking full of Topps packs after I'd already picked up the complete factory set. This year I think I have her talked into cash to spend at a card show instead of packs of cards. We'll see.

My relatives and friends also think I am hard to buy for and I've always told them that a $2 pack of cards will put a smile on my face. Why is it they all think cards are only for kids? At least my weightlifting partner gets it. He gets me cards.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(12-11-2011, 11:24 PM)zeprock Wrote: My relatives and friends also think I am hard to buy for and I've always told them that a $2 pack of cards will put a smile on my face. Why is it they all think cards are only for kids? At least my weightlifting partner gets it. He gets me cards.
Haha. Yea, I just told my wife I wanted to see something in my stocking. She said I got some ties and socks. Sad what crap! my birthday is 2 weeks after christmas. Get me the boring stuff then lol

Well I got an iPad for Christmas this year, and my wife let me have it early. She said she will buy me a couple of box's in 2012 when the new cards come out. We will see... Can't complain about a new ipad2 tho.. I am very happy. And on her birthday I got a great thank you for the bracelet I got her if you know what I mean..lol and 2 blasters to help finish my chrome set.

(12-11-2011, 11:55 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: And on her birthday I got a great thank you for the bracelet I got her if you know what I mean..lol and 2 blasters to help finish my chrome set.
No man, I don't know what'cha mean. How about explaining. Haha- Joking :p.. I find it so hard shopping for my wife. I know they like jewelry but sometimes I feel like changing it up abit. I usually walk around target and then end up by the cards and then lose sight of why I was there to begin with. It hits me when I walk out with some blasters. Then I walk back in and shop for more cards-oops I mean her! lol She asked me why I don't go to the malls or anything like that. Do the malls have cards? nope!

My wife is buying me a Springfield XD9661SP. Wanted the 12 rd mag but it's not allowed in CA. She also wants to buy me a Pujols auto in an Angels uni. Too cool!!!