`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do i just purchase football price guide?

how do i just purchase football price guide?
this is REALLY starting to aggravate me.. it used to just renew it every month.. now it doesnt? then i go to re-pruchase it and it says i have to get total access? if anyone can help thatd be great thanks
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: how do i just purchase football price guide?
just go to the home page, and click on the football logo

(12-11-2011, 07:51 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: just go to the home page, and click on the football logo
+1!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-11-2011, 07:07 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: this is REALLY starting to aggravate me.. it used to just renew it every month.. now it doesnt? then i go to re-pruchase it and it says i have to get total access? if anyone can help thatd be great thanks
click the HOME tab like they said and check your account settings to see if its on auto-renew and your CC info is correct/not expired
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(12-11-2011, 09:15 PM)floydtown Wrote: click the HOME tab like they said and check your account settings to see if its on auto-renew and your CC info is correct/not expired
thank you!

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.