`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are your collecting goals for 2012?

What are your collecting goals for 2012?
Not sure if this has already been brought up but I'm curious as to what everyones collecting goals are for 2012. Mine is to reach 10,000 different Phillies cards by the end of the year. My current Phillies pc is at 2233 so I have a long way to go but it should be fun trying to get there.

Anyone else?

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: What are your collecting goals for 2012?
if you trade check me for phils i have a bunch u may need
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

you can check me as well I would even send you some commons/ minors for postage if you want them
I guess I forgot the point of this, trying to complete 10 more HOF sets as well as perhaps build the 1982 topps baseball set
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

My collecting goal is to get everything organized and then decide if I want to continue collecting or not. BTW, I am organizing my Phillies right now and may be able to help you with your PC either through sale or trade if you are interested

I'm going to continue with my BGS/BVG Nolan Ryan Master Set!!

I'm glad I've ONLY ever collected Nolan Ryan after I read about Ryan Braun.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Finish my 1972 and 1973 Topps sets, get the rest of my cards catalogued, and pick up 100 more different Larkin's. I like your goal of different Phillies cards - I have a little over 7,000 different Reds cards so maybe I'll shoot for 10,000 of those as well....

Have over 1,800 different Barry Larkin's and looking for more...

i think i may be getting out of the hobby in 2012. due to recent developments, i'm not sure how excited i can get about collecting my favorite player anymore. no cards ever got me as excited as when i got a new braun auto in from a trade or off ebay. i hate to be mellowdramatic but i have a lot of money, time, and (most of all) emotion tied into my braun collection. i would have been ok if it was any other of my favorite players(gallardo/corey hart/rickie weeks), but not braun.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

To finish my Gypsy Queen minis both 2011 and 2012!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

My goal is to get 400 unique Kevin Youkilis cards.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

Finish 1955, 1956; 1975-92 Topps Sets

And knock various target cards off the spreadsheet, t205 Cobb, Young, '33 Goudey Ruth, '49 Leaf Williams, '51 Bowman Mays etc...