`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After 15 years collecting im in the hunt again

After 15 years collecting im in the hunt again
well i was collecting over 15 year ago in australia stopped when mj retiered and my little brother has brought me back into the card collecting, so much has change grading i never heared of grading b4 until i started looking on ebay well ive got a long way to go but i wont be collecting further than 96 unless i find something i like lol anyways its nice that bgs have a forum
question i bought a 88 fleer jordan as no 120 graded bgs 9.5 what would it be worth thanks

RE: After 15 years collecting im in the hunt again
If you would like a value, you have to subscribe to the Online Price Guide. We are not allowed to give out book values. A good way to get an idea of what its worth, is to go on ebay and see what others are selling for or go to completed sales to see what it has sold for.

(12-10-2011, 10:17 PM)quavis Wrote: If you would like a value, you have to subscribe to the Online Price Guide. We are not allowed to give out book values. A good way to get an idea of what its worth, is to go on ebay and see what others are selling for or go to completed sales to see what it has sold for.
ok i didnt know that u couldnt say a price on here thanks for the info

(12-10-2011, 10:24 PM)erosm Wrote: ok i didnt know that u couldnt say a price on here thanks for the info
You can discuss what you have paid for it and other can state what they think it would sell for or what they'd be willing to pay for it. But you can't give out book value. Hope that helps. If you need any assistance, there is an awesome group of members here with a wealth of knowledge and we're always willing to help people in this hobby. PM any of us if you need anything.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

thanks very much will do the obsession has kicked in and i cant stop

(12-10-2011, 11:27 PM)erosm Wrote: thanks very much will do the obsession has kicked in and i cant stop
Oh, I understand. I have two blasters in my bed room that I bought with the cards (Pokemon) that I bought for my son for Christmas, and I'm trying to refrain from opening them until Christmas. It's killing me. Smile Whom do you collect if you don't mind my asking?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

mj david robinson larry magic shaq but most of my cards are mj

Is the MJ card 87-88 or 88-89? And typically a graded 9.5 will sell for quite a bit of money. If it is a 1987-88 card, that is a fair price for a 9.5 graded.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

yer i have both of them bgs 9.5

Erosm, welcome back to the cardboard addiction.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*