`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett Message Board Hall of fame

RE: Beckett Message Board Hall of fame
This seems to be a better idea in the basketball forums. Atleast from what i've seen.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-11-2011, 02:12 PM)floydtown Wrote: looks like the consensus here in baseball is NO ?
Reading all the posts I would agree. Be honest maybe not a HOF but maybe something like Member of the month where it always changes and it consists of posting, helping others with issues in navagating the system, card identification, and trades. People can turn bad and the only person that I know of thats been kicked out of the HOF is OJ. We surely dont want the HOF be a HOS (SHAME) we already have one of those.

But then alot of members here probley dont like that either. I am cool the way it is.

Just because someone does not post doesnt mean they are a good trader. I have traded with a collector about 6-7 times and I think he only has like 1 or 2 posts but he has over 500 trades and has great feedback.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(12-11-2011, 02:12 PM)floydtown Wrote: looks like the consensus here in baseball is NO ?
If I were 8 years old and it meant I got a cool sticker of a motorcycle or something, maybe, maybe...

alrighty then
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)